How old were you when you first had sex?

LOL yea dont we all know girls like that… good for them

when when I was 18, I was dating this 15 year old (she was only 15 for a few months but she looked 21) and was banging her for a few months and what not…and I always wondered why she was such a freak for her age so one day I asked the question…

how many people have you been with?

thats when I wanted to puke after she told me I was number 8. God damn. Well anyways, I dated her for a year and the only time she had a personality was when she was butt ass naked and wanted to fuck…when her cloths were on I would have a better convo with a wall.

said picture of ex when she was 16…

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/1188613871_ljpg.jpg

thats a shame, sorry to hear that :frowning:

at least she was honest, i dont think 8 is that bad, there is alot of 15 year olds running around those kind of numbers and worse

while were on the subject of dirty whores… I had a physical today and the lady who touched my balls warned me to use condoms because she treats genital warts everday. Needless to say, I was really turned on after I left.

did u post that pic before, i seen it on shift i think

19 Girl was also 19 and it was the first and last time I ever saw her lol. There was lots of smokable drugs and alcohol involved.

I would notttt think she was freaky in bed… good find on your part smokins

word ! thats some shit i wish happened more often

look at the rack son ! the fact that she couldnt hold a convo is the only thing that would lead me to believe she wasnt a slut, but looking like your 21 when your only 15 def means your fucking/fucked alot of guys

id pee in her butt

Yup too bad she was not that hot at all, but to be fair I was tippin the scales at like 270 back then so beggers cant be choosers, thus the reason for mass quantities of alkyhol and maryjewwannna.

Don’t know why I’m posting this since I’ll probably get ridiculed by you people but…

Haven’t. Ever. Faith reasons in case ya’ll start to wonder.

That’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Not ashamed of it, just don’t usually make it public knowledge since people like to rib on stuff like that.

I’m waiting. I’m perfectly comfortable with that idea/fact. Everyone in my family, including previous generations, has made out just fine doing it the same way. Ain’t no shame in it.

when she asked me if I wanted to put it in her ass, thats when I flew the question.

I’m not sure what “flew the question” means, but I hope that means you proceeded to do as she asked.

nah you wont because this is the chance everyone gets to be a big mature person and say “nothing to be ashamed of” when if it was them it would be a diff story etc etc

but word up as long as your happy with whatever your doing, thats what i say !

hahaha yea ! no doubt

LOL lance your gonna make the next thread

“how old were you when u first had buttsex”

i never and i really dont care

I havent with any girls until my current one and honestly, once you do it its nothing great. I think guys just like the fact that alot of girls treat that part as a “treat” or dont do it at all.

meaning how many dudes have you fucked lol