Worst experience of my life

Man code guys…really?

I like where this thread is going. We need members to post pictures/names of girls we have had bad experiences from to warn everyone else on here.

+rep

This thread was a let down to be honest. What kind of change did you see? Nude pictures? Was it really the worst experience of your life?

Phone #? She’s on the rebound…

Updated with more detail

I’m doing you a favor by not giving it to you. Trust me. She won’t fuck you unless you agree to be her b/f and then your locked in with the bitch and it was not easy getting out.

So, sex addiction. That’s a move in the right direction. We still need a phone #. Shift518 train, BYOrubbers.

ahhhhh… okkk now were talkin:excited:excited:excited

Fake name + prepaid cell BRAH. :rofl

Well let me say that after hearing all of that from her I will be getting tested. I’m not real worried as there was no obvious signs of anything, but better safe than sorry IMO.

If its clear I will give you guys her name and you can have your fun.

That girl looks super familiar…

:rofl

:rofl:rofl

You wrapped it right? Please tell me you didn’t play in the puddle without your rainboots…:banghead

Yah man… thats what Im thinkin. I love trashy bitches too, but you gotta be careful.

…

Seriously… sluts are fun until you catch something.

Oh christ man, I’m sorry to hear. Good luck with your test and all…

… get yourself tested breh.

thanks for the heads up