WTB: GF

I am looking for a GF… preferably under 150lbs, blonde/brown hair, and one that wont piss me off to the point of wanting to end my life. Must be around my age (20ish), and again I am not looking for some nagging bitch but rather a girl that will appreciate me for who I am. I knowe it’s a long shot but I figure what the hell.

Thanks .v ;D

http://albany.craigslist.org/ers/945307603.html

Save your money or buy something for the car instead.

:lmao gross!

save for more alcohol. :excited

unpossible, if you’re with a girl, she WILL find a way to piss you off.

QFT!!

Seriously, there is no perfect relationship where you get along all happy and they dont piss you off, it seems like that at first…

Take mine for isntance, she used to listen to me talk about my cars, take an interest, now if i talk about my car or cars in general she looks at me like shes going to chop my balls off…

And we fight over the dumbest shit… its life, if you love her, you will deal with it… if not kick her ass to the curb

unfortunatly (jk) I love my girlfriend and our unborn (just found out today) daughter… so i put up with it, she puts up with me.

Dude. :sad

http://www.dream-marriage.com/67336.html

Russian mail order bride!

Oh dont be so depressed, we all have lots of fun and good times too

but we just like to bitch about the bitchy stuff more than we do the good stuff to make it sound like were in hell :tong

No comment.

I hate that…

another prime example of why you should just be gay Chris!

Dude, my relationship advice and outlook is somewhat biased and tainted as of right now. :lol

Yea thats cool

You guys are all bitchy whores, and were heartless scumbags looking to get our dicks wet

its cool

:hug

oh damn, do want.

:umm Are you serious? A personal ad on a site that has 2 girls on it? :crackup

Psi2high is 23yrs old, under 150 with brown hair blue eyes, but he will piss you off

good luck :tong

:rofl

Never said anything about not having a penis.

This is true…I may even piss in your hamper :ninja

LMAO good thread …

Go to want ad digest

I love bein single now … :bowdown

good thing i didn’t see you today otherwise i woulda nut kacked you.