How over priced is this?

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:14,topic:37675"”]

yeah i’d drive it in the winter…drifto funnn

the kbb retail value is 27,700 so I don’t know where $13K came from…

I bet I can get them down a little bit…

but i’d almost rather buy a CPO bimmer…2.9% intrest rates…warrenty ect.

[/quote]

Whats dealership rules on a trade in? If you trade in you don’t pay sales tax?

Think of it this way, if they give you $2,000 more for your truck, and you don’t have to pay sales tax, then thats $5,000 saves (roughly) and if you can get them down to like $24,000 or $25,000 it might be worth it.

Also see if it comes with stock rims, cuz it would be a shame to ruin those bbs’ in the winter.

If you’re in the market for an e46 check out a used M3. As Viper said they are pretty much right around the same price, but if it comes down to the trade in value of your vehicle + tax free (if that’s right, I’ve never traded a vehicle in) then it might be worth it.

^ 70k isn’t a lot of miles if you are talking about reliability on a Bmw but it does kill the resale.

Regardless, he wants a 4 door anyway

E36 M3/4 ??? They are so hot.

the 4 door is nice…i have a thing for sedans…plus much more practical and cheaper insurance…
I don’t know how much i will budge the dealer as they are already losing money on the car.
the car comes with the 18" zhp wheels aswell. I’ll use those as winter wheels.
If i go through with it.
If I can get them to give me 25K for my truck and sell the car for $26,000 i’ll do it.

I already see 66impala viewing this thread. I have my flame suit on… because douchy will leave a gay comment. I know it.

holy shit you paid 30ish for an 02 with 70K miles

EDIT: no douche baggery, I can tell you though unless you have an 800+ credit rating you are not getting near, I would get 7% though CPO with a 740 rating

I still think it is stupid to live with your parents and buy a $30k vehicle

i would.

ive driven that car… it was fun, super comfy…

do it tyler, its not like youve ever really done anything logicly in the past, why start now :slight_smile:

pm trent and see how many miles were on it when he traded it in, and how many are on it now… ive seen that car blow by me a few times in the burg, the owner of superior likes to let his son take out cars on the lot all the time…
i remember it had intake, exaust, he swapped out the diff, and a few other minor bolt ons when he traded it in…

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:24,topic:37675"”]

the 4 door is nice…i have a thing for sedans…plus much more practical and cheaper insurance…
I don’t know how much i will budge the dealer as they are already losing money on the car.
the car comes with the 18" zhp wheels aswell. I’ll use those as winter wheels.
If i go through with it.
If I can get them to give me 25K for my truck and sell the car for $26,000 i’ll do it.

[/quote]

insurance on my m3 is cheaper then on my 98 audi, i dont know why

[quote=“66impalass,post:26,topic:37675"”]

holy shit you paid 30ish for an 02 with 70K miles

EDIT: no douche baggery, I can tell you though unless you have an 800+ credit rating you are not getting near, I would get 7% though CPO with a 740 rating

I still think it is stupid to live with your parents and buy a $30k vehicle

[/quote]

who are you talking to? i dont live with my parents…

[quote=“Jam,post:27,topic:37675"”]

i would.

ive driven that car… it was fun, super comfy…

do it tyler, its not like youve ever really done anything logicly in the past, why start now :slight_smile:

pm trent and see how many miles were on it when he traded it in, and how many are on it now… ive seen that car blow by me a few times in the burg, the owner of superior likes to let his son take out cars on the lot all the time…
i remember it had intake, exaust, he swapped out the diff, and a few other minor bolt ons when he traded it in…

[/quote]

doesnt look like it has an intake on it now…

^ He is talking to the 20 year old that should still be living with his parents and not worring about laundry, buy/making food etc.

yea fuck superior they made me wait 3 weeks for a clutch job on my and wouldn’t give me a loaner until i really flipped out then they gave me some piece of shit purple sunfire that was falling apart and the door didn’t close properly gave me no gas in it as well and on top of it all my car ran worse then when i brought it to them for the repairs then about a month later my transmission blows up i wouldn’t ever buy anything from them after that

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:31,topic:37675"”]

^ He is talking to the 20 year old that should still be living with his parents and not worring about laundry, buy/making food etc.

[/quote]

I do my laundry and can cook!
I don’t know why some people try and pressure me to move out? why would I want to throw my money away in renting? I gett along with my parents and plan to stay here a year longer untill i get a set job then i’ll look to buy a house.

yeah, I am afraid the car got beat…but the more i think about it… if i get him down to $26k it should be a decent deal because it will come with all the stock parts aswell as the stock 18" zhp wheels.
yeah, I should save my money and buy a $3K car but you only live once!

I am not saying you should move out at all; Stay home until you get a real job and finish school.

[quote=“Jam,post:27,topic:37675"”]

the owner of superior likes to let his son take out cars on the lot all the time…

[/quote]

Correction Beat on the cars all the time i know how rich drives hung out wit him a couple times

i know that car looked familur when i drove past it. I thought Trent’s e46 was the ZHP package and not the m3…

[quote=“speedracer18t,post:36,topic:37675"”]

i know that car looked familur when i drove past it. I thought Trent’s e46 was the ZHP package and not the m3… i wonder if he kept his haladex in the car when he traded… maybe ill send him an IM and ask

[/quote]

it’s teh zhp package… superior is dumb
and haladex?
that is the differential for a r32 awd system??

It really is a damn nice car. With that said, it’s worth about 5-6k less than they’re asking for it. However, it’s tough to tell the ZHP cars from the rest on the auction site I’m looking at.

I did the exhaust and differential on it. If I remember correctly, it now has a 3.42 LSD in it.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:37,topic:37675"”]

it’s teh zhp package… superior is dumb
and haladex?
that is the differential for a r32 awd system??

[/quote]

haldex makes components for all sorts of cars, though i don’t recall them having anything to do with BMW.

its a german spec as well…aka…it came from germany. it was ordered by someone here then he didn’t want and bought a newer one.

its a great car and was a blast to drive. you should do it tyler.