How rare is YOUR GM?

my car was built on 9-28-93 . my car is the only one with the options for it so my car is a rare motherfucker

Eh, it only goes back to 1980 but thank you for posting. My crap is all older than that. With the older cars GM never kept real good production numbers of all their options. They did break it down by body style and drive-trains but not by colors, wheels, interiors, etc.

well played richard.

i checked my old mans GTO, 8 made with his RPOs of 11,069 made. build date 3-18-05

Yeah, I’m a noob, but I’m still a GM nerd. They didn’t have the VIN/RPO breakdown on my “new” car…an '88 WS6 Formula LB9/MK6/J65/G92 (H.O. TPI 305 with a stick and rear disc LSD), however they did have the breakdown on my high-school screaming chicken…a '90 WS6 Formula L03/MD8/J41/GU2 (throttle body automatic drum brake one-legger) which was painted in 87U…gunmetal metallic…one of 781 sprayed that year…

Rarity…

There are 1 1990 FIREBIRD 2 DR vehicles (0.005%) matching your exact options list. There are 8 (0.039%) with at least as many options.

1G2FS23E9LL200311

yah I dont think that site is accurate at all.

how isnt it ,all the rpo options are there and categorized ,what is the matter your isnt as rare as ya think it is

actually according to that dumb site, its rarer then I thought it was, and should be.

you dont think its a little Ironic how everyone that puts in their VIN on this site and have posted it up saying they are all 1 or 3 out of XXXX cars, is a little fucked?

not really , option lists colors and so on are so rampid its not even funny ,like mine is a 1le car with air and fog lights as a option ,the rpo list they show is the same as in whats in my car

READ what it’s telling you ANdrew!!!

mine is 1 of 1415 in the world.

oh really :lol

My truck is uber rare.
There are 3 2000 SIE 1500 REG CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.003%) matching your exact options list. There are 3 (0.003%) with at least as many options. Out of 96,024