rare (NYSPEED wise) cars

This is the opposite of the most common cars thread.:slight_smile:
Do you have a rare model?
List it in this thread.
(Don’t tell me your civic is rare because it is the only 1997 Civic on NYSPEED with a specific mod)

I believe my Audi ALLROAD is the only Audi ALLROAD on NYSPEED.:slight_smile:

Edited

My Galant VR4 is one of 2, MAYBE 3 on this board I believe.

I HAVE THE ONLY ELISE ON NYSPEED, THAT I AM AWARE OF.

AND THE ONLY E30 W/ A GTR MOTOR IN IT IN THE WORLD. :smiley:

well i would say my car but its not at true sil80 from japan so that leaves me out.

I’m also pretty sure Spence is the only one with that OG S4.

YEP, 240 WITH BODYKIT. NOT RARE.

Only vintage ('64 1/2 - '73) Mustang, only 300M.

im one of two boosted focus’, but i know alot of guys on here DD foci

AFAIK im the only e46 m3 on the board… and the only m3 with the original motor… OH SNAP

1995 Lotus Esprit S4. Not only is is the only one on here, it’s it the only one in the world made for 1995 with it’s color combination. The car was special ordered with the silver exterior and full tan leather combo.

1991 Toyota MR2. Pretty sure I’m the only black N/A MR2 on here. There is that kid Kyle, but I’m pretty sure he’s a Turbo. Sean’s Turbo is blue/black.

So yeah, I’m a somewhat rare breed, haha.

joe’s esprit comes to mind immediately

edit: guess i was a minute too slow. haha.

what bodykit? lolz unless you consider the silvia conversion a bodykit

im one of 2 neon r/t’s on the board :mamoru: and the only one with:tspry:

I am the only person on here with a Turbo Dodge Shadow…

That everyone has owned at some point, such a slutty car. :lol:

Probably not a big deal…but my SHO is one of a few that started life as an automatic and have been converted to 5 speed. That on top of it being black on black, full leather, a rare set of wheels, and still clean make it a rarity in the SHO community. 200,000+ miles is a bonus.

About the only rare thing with my Mustang is the black on black color and the 10+ year old discontinuted wheels on it that not many Mustangs have. The cleanliness is becoming rare with these cars too…so I got that going as well:)

stop yelling newman

im the only one around with a CA18DET swapped 240 as far as i know

Like I said in my original post, I am talking about rare models not rare mods.
EVERYONES car is unique in someway even if it is just the air freshener.

YEP.

nothing too special but i’ll play anyway :slight_smile:

I’m 1 of 3, 03/04 cobra owners on the board, the others hardly post though! I am the only one to have a 10th anniversary car (1 of 256 produced in 2003 in black coupes). I’m also the first one and only one in the area to have the new 2.8L H Kenne Bell supercharger as well :).

Im the only one on here that has a tube chassis gixxer powered race car, and I probably have the only tornado pink jetta on the board.