rare (NYSPEED wise) cars

well in that case…I am rare to NYspeed cause I see many 240’s but not ones with sr powered silvia conversions…

<<only slicktop Z - first cars i thought of was esprit and elise and poopras supra…but theres that red one too now …i cant think of any 911s or nsxs…

my lincoln was rare along with my supercoupe… don’t have either anymore though

Silvia conversion or not, it’s still a 240 underneath. Much like a Civic with JDM body parts is still a civic.

And much like swapping an LS1 in an RX-7, it’s not a Camaro it’s a RX-7 still.

THANK YOU!

Some people can’t read.

1 of 2 URS4’s on the board.

and i do believe this was about what cars on on NYspeed…hmm cause if thats not the case then none of your cars are “rare”

ap1 silverstone. only one

edit - comp blows

I GUESS THAT TOSSES OUT MY BIMMER.

incorrect

71 Mach 1

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/421199914_0993c0ab59.jpg

old school impala

MINE IS.

:slight_smile:

I have a WRX, and it’s blue…beat that fuckers.

Dude, I am not going to bother to argue with someone that can’t read.

Word, no idea you had one. Okay, 1 of 2 vintage 'Stangs then :headbang:

I don’t think any one does, it has been in pieces since 1999, stupid girls take up all time and money

as far as i kno im the only ls/vtec teg on here :slight_smile: , i think theres only a few other hatches on here that are lol

i have the only diesel 1990’s 525… probably in the us, maybe not

1975 Chevrolet Laguna Type S-3 in Silver with Maroon Stripes and Interior (Bench) - The Rarest Year, Rarest Color Combo, and the Rarest Seats of one of the Rarest Chevelles. With 30,000 original miles, original key cutouts, window stickers, & bill of sale.

:slight_smile:

OK yeah what you posted is totaly different to what people are posting for cars. so don’t get on my case because i joined in on posting an everyday car.

well i shouldn’t say everyday car cause newmans elise is not an everyday car…