rare (NYSPEED wise) cars

i has a black e30

i had a black mk3 jetta that was german built. every other mk3 besides the 94 glx model was built in mexico. it meant a lot to like 2 old time dubheads when they saw the wolfsburg emblems on the side

I’m Rockin the Dodge Stealth, and as far as I know one of the few representin the 3s community.

Nah N’CTRL has one too, but they are pretty rare I guess. Only 2,968 imported to the US. Mine came from canada though.

MKIV Supras are less rare I guess, 12,021 imported. Only 4,038 six speeds though.

i’m pretty sure i’m 25% of the FD population on here and 50% of the rotary powered FD’s

Does anyone have an Audi A6?

I thought someone just bought one.

:mamoru: This thread turned out well. :roll2:

I’ve got the only MKIV VR6 Jetta owned by James Fry on the board! Yay for me!:headbang:

lol ^

im most likely the only one to have a mkI cabriolet and 89 ninja

06 ninja one of three maybe?

Jagermeister just got one a few months ago

only is300

i’m the only one with a Z24 that was actually bought new
and had an engine transplant with ~20k on it.

74 super beetle

i used to be the only s4…well besides that fucktard aiman. but yeah, now they are everywhere here in buffalo. but most of them are silver :slight_smile: i am the only nogaro

anyone else got a ridgeline truck?

i think joe gets the award for rarest, his esprit s4 is legendary as far as imports throughout history much less lil ol nyspeed

Boomin99GT

Since you guys cant read AWD’s first post I’ll play along and be lame like most of you

Only Evo here with excatly 17,881.3 miles on here…:2fingers:

I’m calling Coldaccord out, I believe his is like 1 of 3 in the world or something?

Only 135 1LEs made in '94 and Im still not the only one on the board that has one, damn

1 of 8 or so in the us

there are a lot overseas

ive got the only FZR used by DTKim in a high speed police chase ?