How To Get Girls: 101

The only thing that kinda annoys me is that he wants this to be a sticky as if he knows all, when infact he knows very little. It is hard to pick his advise apart because it is so general so there is no point. Will any guy from this forum pick up any girl because of reading this? No. So this thread is not informative, it is just entertaining… not very, but I guess that is the most someone could get out of it, entertainment.

we already reached the point where it’s become unnecessary to bash him or take sides with him, give it a rest :stuck_out_tongue:

:word:

that was sooooo 4 pages ago.

I’ve run into Beck several times. No big deal. If I see him now, still, no big deal. As for the sigs, no hate, just fun.

yea i think this one is pretty much done… good to see everyone ended up civil :stuck_out_tongue:

shut up and lock it bitch.

:wave: :slight_smile:

:lockd:

And… the award for most entertaining thread on NYSPEED goes toooo…
drumroll

How to get girls:101
TADA

I just realized no one should have been upset by this thread. Because the title is completely accurate.

If you want to get girls, study this shit closely.

If you want to get women, well…

actually if you want ot get girls reading this will help. It will tell you what not to do.

:lol: :word:

roffle roffle to the last post :slight_smile:

how did i miss this thread… lol… i laughed quite hard throughout the entire thing… good read at 4 am… when you cant sleep lol

i have run into both of these before. the first one way too much. the second one only once, and there are still tiffany & co. catalogs showing up in the mail.:ham:

Eclipse_Gurl23: so beck i’ve been reading your how to get a girl 101
Eclipse_Gurl23: it says
BECKinGton sAYs: on nyspeed!!?!!
Eclipse_Gurl23: yes
Eclipse_Gurl23: it says
Eclipse_Gurl23: I can look at a girl, estimate how many guys she has slept with, and if she is going to be worth it in the long run. I can also sometimes decipher how they shave…their legs
Eclipse_Gurl23: tell me about myself them. let me see how good you are.
Eclipse_Gurl23: WELL…
BECKinGton sAYs: hahaha
BECKinGton sAYs: i’ve never looked at you in that kinda way
BECKinGton sAYs: but im going to say between 5-10
BECKinGton sAYs: and bald eagle
Eclipse_Gurl23: wow your good.
Eclipse_Gurl23: weird.
BECKinGton sAYs: hahaha
BECKinGton sAYs: yeah
Eclipse_Gurl23: you suck i thought i was gonna get you
BECKinGton sAYs: i can tell by the way you carry yourself
BECKinGton sAYs: you’re not a landing strip kinda girl
Eclipse_Gurl23: no way gross

:gay2:

^ haha NICE beck

ahhh beck

The classiest mother fucker around.

and btw (for someone 20+)
the 5-10 guess IMO falls under “average”
and the bald eagle is common as well
Those are general estimates for every girl.

if you know kristen, you’d know shes not your average, every day girl.

awwwwwwwwwwwww :blush: :rofl:

…whos going to let me bang her friends.

umm WOW, that can be said for 95% of the girls between 20-30 years old. Not impressed.

Now if you said she was with X amount of guys and nailed it on the head then it would be impressive.