how we roll in long island (56k diaf)

LOLOL…bah…how did i get mentioned i this thread so much…lol

yes i blew up my motor…yes the thousands of $$$ came from my pocket…but shit…if i had someone to pay for it…more power to them. It would save me the trouble and the stress…:lol:

and yes i did mis-shift…and that’s my fault. I should have drove the car and learned that the gear box was sooo different than my mustang. It was my own fault that i fucked around without learning the car first…but i learn from my mistakes…my very expensive mistakes…:slight_smile:

and chris…i do race my car when i want…but i don’t do it 24-7…and i don’t auto-x because i can’t afford for anything else to go wrong with my car. You gotta realize that anything that goes wrong with my car is A LOT! of money…and right now, i can’t have that happen…but Maybe nothing will happen… who knows. I still have other problems that i still have to fix before i do shit like that…

whats the difference…

:stuck_out_tongue: … sorry … saw an opportunity… had to take it. :smiley:

EDIT: I hope someday Im a very sucky person btw… so my wife loves me for my suckiness … and I can say things like, "I aint saying she a gold digger, but she ain’t dealin’ with no broke cough " … :wink:

its because we :heart: you

skunky nothing will go wrong…i promise you…i will help pay if u break somethign and yes we :heart: you

^^^LOL…