Nyc

I’m in NYC visiting my girl while she finishes up school(school teacher that is). The car seen is pretty cool up here. I’ve already seen 2 TT supras cruising around. The cars also seem to be alot more classier. You see alot of hooked up m3’s sc300’s and typical stuff like civics,accords. One thing that i’ve not seen since i’ve been up here is muscle cars. I’ve not seen one GT or camaro/bird yet :dunno: . Even though the roads are flat up here there are alot of huge potholes and stuff, it would be kinda hard on lowered cars but there are still alot of them. Anyways i’ll quit ranting now but if any of you guys get to visit here you should check it out. :slight_smile:

pics of gf?

I dont have any downloaded on the laptop. I’ll post some sunday when i get back to the burgh. :slight_smile:

u better

[fnf]make it 2, of the big ones. and we need them by tonight![/fnf]

scene

scene

scenario?

:doh:

LOL oops

I didn’t really see many up there either when I stayed for about 3 months. I think I saw like 2 vettes and a camaro. :dunno:

I wouldn’t take either of my cars to NYC…when I go I get a rental…:ugh: In the last week 2 Z’s off one of my Z boards have been ripped off in NYC, one in Manhattan, one in Queens…the potholes are horrible (worse than here even lol) and just general scum wandering around messin w/ peoples shit.

Haha I completely forgot about that shit. I knew a couple people out there that got their cars jacked and stripped down pretty good. :scared:

Yea your right about the streets. They’re horrible. I met some kids from a local club today. These kids were all about street racing. They told me that they were going to a local spot tonight to run .The kid that i was talking to had a nissan 200sx that ran 12’s. A bunch of his friends had nissans also. Some of the other cars included 200’s and some older boosted sentras. It was pretty cool though to see some diffrent stuff and how things are so much diffrent here. I got a rental car and would probaly never bring my car up here.

If you go to B20VTEC.COM. This is alot of the kids i was talking about. If you go to the NYC streetracing section that will give you an idea. :slight_smile: