Me vs a BMW M3.

Coming home from Lancaster Speedway Tues nite, turning off Cemetary Rd onto Broadway, I see a new M3 ragtop fly by. I just had a nite of fun, drag radials @ 16 lbs on, still have racing fuel in tank, so I needed to turn at Bowen but, nah, I figured he might bite. So lite turns red, I get out of left lane, line up with BMW. He (swear to god!) looks over @ me with a “Don’t Fuck!ng Bother Punk” look.
So I figured I’m not even gonna play with this jerk, I opened the cutout valve, (electric cutout, really loud) spooled to 5 lbs of boost, when the lite turned he popped the clutch & I let off the brake. I think I saw his wig fly off as the exhaust ( that exits just behind the r/f tire,) blew past him like a dust devil in the Sahara!
I pulled buses right away, slowed down to legal speeds, and he kept way behind me, as I turned left to head home, he flew by me and beeped his horn & shot me the bird! What a f…king A- hole.
I went out 1st round Tues nite, but this made the nite worth while.

people really need to cultivate a sense of respect for GN’s :tup: :slight_smile:

haha ken yeah those cocky fag BMW drivers need to be put in they’re place sometimes

Ugh, I really want one of those…

No kidding Kevin, I was really pissed off by the look he gave me, then he give me the finger!:rant: The only thing that woulda been better is if his old lady was with him.
P.S.
Kev, how’d ya like the NY vs Boston series! Awsome huh?

I raced a M5 a few years back in my old GN, lol it was funny as hell.

Yeah boston got spanked!!1
:slight_smile:

I dont get why bmw owners are all cocky fags. Ive got a bmw that im sure would hold its own vs the GN.:slight_smile:

ok alot of them are :slight_smile:

my fault i shouldent of lumped all of them into that, ones that ive run into i should say.

Except aaron of course :slight_smile:

We are having another track rental in a few weeks at NYI, your more than welcome to bring the BMW, there will be loads of turbo 6’s there for you to run.
Ill post up when i know the exact date.

:frowning:

i like to think im kinda rad and not a “cocky fag”

and its their. put in their place

Kens car runs in the 7.40 range at lancaster with good air. 7.6s on a muggy night. Car is very quick.

I ran 7.7 on low boost and low timing at 94mph. Would be a good race. I cant cut nearly as good a 60ft as he can though. I barely mustered up a 1.8 and was still spinning pretty bad.

Wow, Very nice times! My mistake , i didnt know you were that far into the 7s. Run the GN if you get the chance. It would be a good one to get on vid.

pfft, typical non-BMW owner. You go around thinking your shit stinks.

Chill L-gas, he’s one of the more level headed guys on this board, & in no way thinks his shit (don’t) stink! Didnt mean any harm. As for the Sabres vs Toronto, I can’t wait!

It would be close @ Lancaster, cuz I can get out of the hole pretty good, but as you see my MPH is low, so you’d kill me in the 1/4. Also, from a roll on the streets might be close if I wore the DR’s.
A good day nets 1.5 60 ft. Avg 1.6, 1.7
I ran a best of 11.7 @ 117 MPH.
More normal times are 11.8 @ 114.

yea, thats pretty impressive. Im trying realy hard to get my car ready for one last run out at nyi. I dont have any 1/4 #'s yet but im hoping i can trap 120+. On street tires my High boost settings fry tires through 3rd, so i dont normally race on High boost unless im on the track and with slicks breaking rear end parts.lol

Ive been having some seriouse issues lately that i need to fix. I switched to a electronic boost controller because i couldnt get the MBC to hold my settings. it kept reverting back to wastegate pressure. also my manifold keeps cracking, this time worse then ever. So im gunna pull it off this weekend and get it welded up for the 4th time and hopefully be ready for next weekends test and tune.

yea i would really like to see john run the gn i think it would be a close race! @ nyi I hope it happens!

Like I said B, I think he’d take me in the 1/4. I’d be a better race @ lancaster. But, I’ll try my best!!

nice kill :tup:

lol…i’ll kill you.

good kill :tup: