HP Computers are racist

Im not sure if its a repost or not… but i thought it was funny

IF you have an open mind and can laugh at the humor, click the link…

haha lmao

HAHAH my gf just got one of these for christmas, she bought the 22" touchscreen desktop and her brother was telling us about this. There were people that were super pissed, but who knew it would happen.
I also doubt that anyone said “hey, i think we should try these on black people?”

Maybe the camera was scared stiff after seeing your disgustingly long fingernails. :gotme:. CREEPY

i lolled

How the fuck did you even notice them? lol.

anyway, i lol’d.

lmao, that was awesome.

Ha that’s awesome.

wow, thats a pretty serious problem

That is one fine looking woman.

I’ll sneak in another snky snky racist company… Geico.

“So easy a caveman can do it.”

might as well say “so easy a black man can do it.” Hell, insert any race you wish. “So easy native Americans can do it.” “So easy asians can do it.” Just because “caveman” is a fake race of people doesn’t make it any less racist.

Every time I see those commercials with my family or friends we bust out laughing at just how blatant it is and nobody seems to notice. It was even worse when they made the TV show. LOL

/hijack

Pssh everyone knows black people don’t use computers. Haha on a serious note though, you’d have to think a lot of employees for HP are… diverse. Was this only developed by dem crackas?

Follow up from Consumer Reports… LOL

Bwahaha It didnt work for them for a minute there either hahahaha.

Lol :slight_smile:

The black guy in the Consumer Report video was about to be like “Shit cracka it ain’t working for me either now, god damn!”

haha wow

A black man approves.

It’s OK for us to laugh.

Commence LOLs

comments made me almost wet my pants, talking about the black man having fun with a white woman ect ect… scroll, it’s messed up.