Hp Tuners software and LS1's

Due to most of the posts here being garbage, I decided to post something that is interesting and might actually help some one out or learn something. HP Tuner is basically of better form of ls1 edit, most of you I am sure are familair with it, I am thinking about posting a tutorial about custom tuning and some of the do’s and don’ts. If any one has any questions about tuning LS1’s maybe this can be are thread to get some answers. Any one who has knowledge on the subject or owns the softwares and wishes to tune for others or pull codes what ever post it here, if you don’t charge. For example, I can tune any Ls1 vette, camaro, truck, from 2001, and pull engine codes for people in the area. Hopefully we can cover some tough topics like spark advance vs. MAF% well I’ll let it up to you guys to decide what you want to question.

hell, im interested in reading. familiar w/ ls1 edit software.

we got it.old news miss!

im interesed

I got it too!

I need tuned, anyone got the software to run a 99? Im looking into getting HP tuners, just dont have the cash right now :frowning:

-j

screw hp tuners, they pushed back the development of the 2.4 twin cam and 2.2 ecotec stuff to get software out for the LS2 faster. BOOO

I only got 00 and 02 for now

b/c no one cars about the ecotec :spank: :fart: :dunno:

i got 98 and 99

F’n A! We should meet up sometime. Did you get into tuning yours yet? Or still learning it? I’ve been reading a little bit on hptuners site, but I still wouldn’t know exactly what to do if I had hptuners in my hands right now.

-j

Does anyone know of any tuning software for the 4.3 Vortec?

topless is with us,we got 98-o2

PewterSS/toplessta - care to help me tune it after a head/cam intall? I probably wont be buying everything till mid may. But it would help alot if I could get it tuned without paying 500 for hp tuners and 500 for a laptop to run it.

-j

sure thing,stop up!