HSD Coilovers ?

Has anyone ever heard about this coilovers??
Apperantly they’re comparable to Cusco, and BuddyClub…this from the owner at Pur Automotive…
http://www.otomoto.com.au/HDSystems/
anyone have them on they’re car??? hows the ride, on the track and in the city??

two or three companies released those coilovers uncer different names in the past couple of years.

much like every other brand on the market today they are rebranded offshore products from either emotor or BC…

not necessarily a bad thing. But as more of these companies sprout up the only difference becomes the servicability since they are all essentially the same save for actual feature differences.

yea i figured that was the case… so for the money your better off getting some thing more branded.??.. these go for $1200… Stance GR+ around $1400… and your getting tried tested and true coilovers!

not sure what Megans go for, they seem to be the best entry level coilover.

the Stance GR+ or Pro are a step up with features like inverted front dampers and eccentric front bolts etc.

alot of coilovers are all over the place with similar features… buying something like this off ebay is not a great idea though.

buy locally

well HSD is widely know and used in australia, just because its not common here in north american and some models rebadged, the products doesnt necessarily make it non trustworthy. so much coilovers these days offer the same quality and features its really just a competition of brand names. like blox mass produces camber kits and rebadges for skunk2 and not too many ppl know, so they would just buy skunk2 over blox

Well some brands like Stance are supposed ro be really good and you get fucked in the face, so it depends. Even though I’ve heard they fixed the new ones.

what do you mean?? ive only hear good things about stance…

logik got a set with bad camber top bearings.

i trust you got that worked out?

i was able to fix all of the coilovers i had in stock and Sasha’s 3-ways

can you beleive sasha won his series not even realising he had bad bearings up top?

Thats pretty impressive… so Stance are awsome even when broken!! lol i think i want Stance!

They are not fixed so far.

The original mounts were jammed and made noise.

The first replacement set they sent me was worst then the originals.

The second replacement set was mostly quiet, but still jammed so the collars loosened over time.

The third replacement set was worst then any of the previous ones.

The 4th set is sitting in my bedroom now, I’m going to install them as soon as my car get’s out of storage to see what happens.

This better fix the problem because it’ll be the 5th set now (including the originals) and that’s bullshit when you spend 1600$+.

Anyways, if the new ones are fixed then that’s awesome because I love everything about these coils, they handle amazing, they are quiet (except fo rthe mounts), they are comfortable and they go LOW.

But those mounts are fucking pissing me off.

And the customer service from Stance themselves is crap.

you can test them out before putting them on the car… the bearings i mean.

it shouldnt take alot of force to pivot them. stick a wrench in there… if you can make them move by hand then you are in good shape.

Well the ones I have now won’t move with a wrench in them.

Is there anyway you can get me a set of good ones?? I would really appreciate it.

Megans customer service does fuck all aswell, i had some brazillian nut bag that takes weeks to answer a email. i wanna get these coilovers http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/products/driftworks-control-system-coilovers-r33-gtst-skyline.html
these are made by HSD, fucking sick