Hub Centric ring help!?!?

Hey guys, i just bought a set of rims for my MKIV Jetta. The hub on the rims is larger than the hub on my car. I dont have Hub centric rims, would it be ok/safe to drive on these for a day or two until I get hub centric rings? Do I need hub centric rings? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

get hubcentric rings. they are quite inexpensive.

what type of wheel is it?

VW hub center bore is 57.1mm FYI

o sweet, thanks man

Call that wheel and tire place in east greenbush. they are right on that main street. No idea the name. They have the big garage in the back where you can just drive up in line, and they do straight up Nascar like wheel/tire changes for you… the office is in the building right in front. They have boxes of rings with all different sizes in the garage, I have gone there with the size ring I need and the dude just fished around in the box and found 4 for me, walk out for like $10.

grand premier

well he lives out in CT? i believe

I went and bought some today, i put the rims on and i have a very small what seems to be a developing bubble in one of the tires. I dont know why i buy shit off craigslist

Well I contacted discount tire to see if they had the ones I needed, I bought the rims brand new 3 years ago. Well they are sending me another set for free. Good deal I def recommend Discounttiredirect.com

did you call brooks about this last night??

yeah hahaha, whos this?

I have the same issue. Walt, dont drive with no rings. I test fitted mine and it got a really bad wobble after 35-40mph. i was thinking of getting rings as well. how much were your rings?

I got them yesterday for $12

need MOAR info plz.

I got my rings on EBay for like $10. They are cheap EVERYWHERE.

if theyre local, id rather drive down and grab them so i can roll on Lorinssers this weekend.

goin over tomorrow to order rings.

thanks vot

you’re welcome, Pete :slight_smile: