HUGE part out. Tomei, ARP, multi link, wheels, energy suspension, RB20

Hey guys,

So I got a job out west and had to leave within a week, now that I’m out here ALL of my 240 related stuff is for sale back home. For sale includes

-RB20 full swap! The block is on a stand with everything taken off it but all parts are included except intercooler and piping.
-BRAND NEW, in box Tomei head gasket for rb20. Paid $290
-BRAND NEW, In box ARP head studs for RB20 paid $170
-BRAND NEW in box OEM gasket kit for RB20, paid $190
-holset HY35 $75

Onto my shell… 1993 Nissan 240sx, white, 260km on it. Torn right down to nothing, was planning on a full build. All parts will be included except wheels, which I also have for sale (KA lying underneath it is junk) along with seats, door panels, less rusty set of doors, wicked sounding 3" exhaust. Couple small holes in floor and one decent size in firewall. $500

Also for sale…

-black rota D2’s I believe, 18x8.5+18x9- $600 with 2 decent tires, 2 crap
-random set of black 16x7 wheels with good tires-$200
-silvia front including hood (good shape, original paint), bumper, triple projectors (missing one projector), and origin style fibreglass vented fenders 7/10 condition- $700
-BRAND NEW ISIS multi link kit, paid $400
-BRAND NEW energy suspension master bushing kit

1989 - 1994 Nissan 240SX

Includes:
Front Control Arm Bushings
Front Strut Rod (Tension Rod) Bushings
Steering Rack and Pinion Bushings
Front Sway Bushings 24 and 25mm
Front End Link Bushings
Rear Sway Bar End Link Bushings
Rear Subframe Inserts
Rear Suspension Arm Bushings

I think that’s it. Any questions text me at nine zero five 746 6632 , all parts located in hamilton .

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24490[/ATTACH]

pm’d

Bump, no one wants an rb swap or Silvia front?

PM’d

Silvia front sold, hy35 sold!! Lots still up for grabs

how much for those black rims? the one lined on the wall?

$300 with tires sir! Shoot me a text

Bump

How much for the full swap + parts listed

Bump, taking offers on full swap!!! Would like to sell it all together if possible

BUMP! RB20 needs to go. $1000 for full swap with arp head studs, Tomei head gasket, and 3" apexi down pipe. Need to sell ASAP

Bump

would you sell both front lcas, knuckles and crossmember?

Off the shell ? Would like to get rid of it as a whole , moved away so can’t work on it .

full rb20 swap torn down to bare block comes with Tomei head gasket, ARP head studs and the oem gasket kit. $800 for everything!!! Missing ecu intercooler/piping