huge turbo parts sale

ok time to get some stuff out of my spare room all prices are obo and do not include shipping costs. i will meet localy for sales also. if using paypal tack a extra 3% on to agreed prices
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15824[/ATTACH] fmic apox 10x3x24 75$

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15825[/ATTACH] d16 valve cover powder coated with 2 8an breather fittings welded in and honda logo polished to crome. sold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15826[/ATTACH]3 bolt aluminum mount works with d and b series timing belt mounts has energy suspension 80a poly insert I belive stiff as heck. 35$

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15827[/ATTACH] misc t3/t4 turbo parts pretty much everything needed to build your own t3/t4 turbo t4 compressor housing new t4 wheel .48 exhaust wheel with .63 turbine housings and 4 t3 center sections. 100$

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15828[/ATTACH]d16y8 dizzy with rywire adapter for obd1 both for 70$

vitara pistons with hastings rings, brand new from fjt pistions have been polished to eliminate any chance of hot spots at high boost levels 100$

new in box cdm hks ssq knock off 40$

new d16 bearing set king mains and acl rods 45$

finaly new and still sealed arp head studs for y8 90$

the fmic, is that core dimensions? if so what is it with tanks?

I will get exact measurements tonight when I get home. thing is a pretty good size was purchased with a goal of over 400whp in mind on a d

Hey nice valve cover!!

PMed

ok cool let me know, ill probably take it if its as wide as mine, i think im at 28 wide end to end, but i want deeper and taller…

that mount looks like its the top mount for an integra? if it is i’ll take it

yes the mount is a 3 bolt ted or eg mount ran it on my turbo ls and bro in laws lsv very solid mount

Ha I have your old ls motor. where you located man, I’ll come out pick that up and you can see the motor you built a while back running again, still rips :slight_smile:

he is in arcade ny bout 40min south from buffalo.

intercooler is 28 end to end and is 9 tall and 3 deep that work for you?

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

sounds good pm me a time we can get together

ah its only 9 tall now, i want atleast a 10-12 tall, mines already 28x7, let me make sure mines actually 7 not 6, cause 2 inchs cant make that big of a difference, id want atleast 3 to change it…lol… ill let ya know later…

ok sounds good. intercooler is brand new and polished.

ya mines 7, if that was 10 id take it, oh well… thanks anyways…

bump for being out of town for a few days. if anybody wants something and doesn’t like the price just pm me a offer I am willing to make some deals

75 mm vitaras or 75.5mm? if they are what I’m looking for i may buy them this week. Do you have any i/h beams?

and i may want the valve cover too

sale pending on pistons and valve cover.
timing belt mount is still for sale

also added with no pics yet are a set of tuner toys h beam rods for a d16. new never used just installed project ran out of money. asking 225

bump

pistons are still for sale valve cover sold. and mount still for sale as well