HVCC Spring '09

This is the first time ive gone to this class on a Friday since the beginning of the semester :rofl

CMPT101 ftl

Mondays ftl.

mondays FTW, bounced out since teacher didnt show upto class.

Oh keep in mind the stunters are out in full force today because of the snow. Just be careful in the parking lots

oh yea, i parked next to a friend so i’m hoping for the best today!!!

one class cancelled= 2 hour break!!!

how many ofthem actually have turbos is the question!?!!?!

i was sure to blow a few donuts when i pulled in

What are you part of the stunters now?:ahh

Please stop by the Campus Center from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Wednesday and help us “Green the Valley.”

Students will be conducting an environmental survey to get student/staff input on campus environmental issues. We will also be giving away tree seedlings, holding a garden seed exchange, have environmental exhibitors on display, and live entertainment.

Just before noon, the President will be accepting an award in recognition of the campus paper recycling program. A live webcast from SUNY Albany will take place at noon: “Climate Change and the New Energy Economy” featuring Alan Belensz of the NYSDEC Office of Climate Change. (This will also be broadcast at the Marvin Library Multipurpose Room).

At 2 p.m. tree seedlings will be planted around campus.

This e-mail was sent to all Hudson Valley Community College students. Please do not reply to this email as it will not be received by the sender.

rolf, earth day is such a joke, maybe we could get a bunch of us together to smoke our tires off.:vlad:lol

Wat

wtf. Im going to go an pee on those trees

I’ll run em over. or hook a rope up to my car and you guys can tie it to the “tree seedlings” and rip them out.

Orrrr we can just pour old motor oil on them.

I’ll have my friend Keith put his salter on his truck and we’ll take care of those trees

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I just LOL’d hard!

Fuck those trees they are going down

Yeah, saw the new trees today. I am NOT dealing with that nonsense. I’ll grab some calcium at home depot tonight.

time for a lawnjob

treejob

fuck it, lets all hop in the buhog and pull those trees out and do a tear up the lawns real good:lmao

FUCK HVCC, fuck it in the ass. Place is the devil. That is all.