Hybrid Connection Now Carrying:

I’ll endorse the Crunk as well. Tastes great and it seems to work as well as Red Bull. :tup:

But nothing is quite like RedBull…

I give Crunk about a 98% Rating, With RedBull being the standard that all others are judged by.

I buy cases of it directly from NOS

Can I get some?

How Much $$?

we need to get the Crunk Truck to come to Auto-X events…Julies Burgers + Crunk = Good Times at the track

WHAT ABOUT PIMP JUICE???

Not pimp enough, apparently.

can u get crunk juice locally?

Yes, if you are willing to leave Suburbia. But now that Hybrid carries it, support your local businessman. :tup:

Kustom Workz carrys it

when are u guys gonna carry :tspry: @ a super low price

Shame on you, you don’t love me anymore?

buahahahaahah

working on it,

we are probably going to start carrying the NOS drink but who knows. Like i said, I love the stuff and it has a shit load of B vitamins so i had to find a place to get it. Last i knew we were the only place in buffalo that had it but im also hearing stories of stores on the east side that might carry it. :gotme:

Isn’t there motto: “Wakes you up like a pimp slap to the face, beeyotch…”

Red Bull is what’s real, but I have to admit I’m going to stop in just to try that shit.

I think the cussula’s(sp) on elmwood carries it, It’s just a little pass Sheridan heading into Buffalo. Apparently they do alot of custom work, but im still waiting for them to call me back from June

when is the malta coming in?? :lol:

i doubt HC can beat ur prices, but it doesnt hurt to try, the way i look at it is the more people carrying it the less it cost to fill, competition = less $ outta my pocket

I agree, never tried “crunk” but i hate redbull. Just an FYI though, Energy drinks and alcohal are a bad combo…they mess up your heart.

I am THEE RedBull whore, as anyone would vouch, and it is worth it to stop by and Crunk it.