Hytech full drag turbo manifold + HKS racing waste gate now $425 MUST GO

bump its gonna go on ebay

bump

alright so since my bike has been stolen and i need cash so hows $800 for this fine piece or partial trade for bike like a 636

Any size of the primaries? Are they a decent merge? Is it for a twin scroll setup, or a normal flange?

t4 twin scroll honestly the best manifold ever made for Honda. The craftsmanship is amazing and the welds. Honestly you would have to see it in person to understand.

wtf where did you get 3000 dollars for this manifold from? according to there website its 1500 brand new. who gave you the info also that its the best honda manifold? is it even 321?

that price was from a few years back relax i havent looked in a long time and compared to what i have seen it will produce and hold up to a lot of power. Say what you want or check it out in person.

by the way 321?

ya is it 321 stainless

yes it is 321 stainless!

bump

must sell $675 someone needs this!

thats a shame your selling it. personally i would just save it and do it the right way the first time man. thats alot of money to be just throwing away.

tell me about it, however i found a bike i would like to pick up the car is still getting done so if some one wants a crazy deal because i can not stop my self from wanting to ride again!!

bump make some offers

I’ll keep this in mind and let you know in a few days if you still have it

Decisions, decisions.

what are you building pm me your # and i will give you a call i might have a few other things you are interested in

New price 525/bo must go!

if u need a t4 turbo i have one!

i have a new setup but thanks