I <3 VOdkA

so I been in south beach for three days and only 2 places have Guinness on draft so gray goose has saved my weekend … just wanted to show some luv to the goose… vodka always saves the day… the more I drink the better everyones looks

now I have to try to get the chick to get ready , I have to shower and do it all buy 12pm check out aaaaaaaa my head is killing me…

really

fuck that. Gin for the win. yes i intended for that to rhyme.

your in south beach and your taking the time to post on here? :picard:

Oh.

Guiness is great.

Grey Goose is over rated IMO.

Three Olives is one of my favorite vodkas. 1/2 the price too.

Three Olives Root Beer + Ginger Ale = Panty Dropper

This is almost as bad as ‘I seen’. Almost.

really? cmon.

I don’t think grey goose is over rated… try drinking it on the rocks you’ll enjoy it… where as other vodkas… will just take like shit. I haven’t had normal 3 olives on the rocks… but 3 olives makes YUMMY FLAVORS!!

espresso… chocolate, grape and cherry mmmmm

my friend got me introduced to the the smirnoff watermelon vodka. omg is so damn good and it will mix with practially anything. i also discovered that captain and ginger ale is good too.

who goes to south beach to drink Guinness? I don’t know anyone who puts Guinness and partying in the same sentence.

I drink guiness and I rage out…

Then pass out when it turns into Guineess + Espresso vodka + butterscotch…

*Grey Goose.

It is pretty tasty stuff. My personal pref. is Stoli O and 7…Good drink.

jared youre such a fucking homo

but srsly gin > vodka

My personal fav is Van Gogh double espresso.

But most 3 olives flavors are panty droppers like whoa.

Guiness and Expresso vodka is bad news too.

but guiness is not for getting drunk socially. Drinking a 6 pack of it is equivalent to doing 6 shots of vodka and then eating a couple loaves of bread.

ITS GREAT NEWS!!! but … ugh… soo drunk

I’m addicted to Van Gogh dbl espresso … but 3 olives espresso is ALMOST as good

Ughh… Vodka sucks so hard… I can drink any alcoholic beverage but not vodka. And it is the only thing that gives me hangovers. The only way its good is when its really drowned out with sweet drinks (vod and RB) but other than that it tastes like a sharpie marker especially Gray Goose!