I almost cried...

No really though, this is a good story.

Yeah it was on sportscenter the other day, nice story!

And its even cooler cause he scored 20 points in 4 minutes. Thats probably more than I could get shootin hoops by myself.

i saw this on sportcenter too…DUDE…he was sinking 3’s like it was his damn job…

deff big :tup:

that whole story was just amazing

i cried

This was on AOL a couple days ago.

56gay owns me…cant see vids.

That kid goes to a school in my district, Greece Athena, he is autistic…

Great story, Jim Roam had it too, can’t help but feel great for the kid. Bet the coach kicked himself in the ass for not starting him all year!

:cry: nice story

this was on local news like last week

I knew I wasn’t the only one… :tear:

dude with shots like that i bet they’re kicking themselves for not playing him earlier.

and all i can get though my head watching with was “It’s the wa-wa-wa-waterbooooooy”

awesome.

WOW… that is beyond amazing. I feel excited for the kid just sitting at my computer since i have 2 autistic cousins whom i feel are just as amazing and have had quite similar stories. To actually be there and to witness it had to be amazing for the kids father again WOW just WOW.

i saw this on sportscenter, it was awesome!

its one of those feel good stories thats nice to hear instead of always negative crap, good for that kid! Im sure this made a lot of other autistic kids/parents hope and inspiration

:tup: to an awesome heart warming story

thanks for clearing up that hes autistic. i watched the video and read the thread, but didn’t quite catch that.

nevertheless, very good story, he is autistic…

Wow, thats awsome.

caught it here. crazy shit, but cool as hell.

“gaaaaaaatorade… gaaaaaaaaatorade…” :wink:

The people on 103.3 were making a mockery of it.