I am just gonna LEAF this here...

:lol:lol

Enjoy the future! :rofl:rofl

I think Ill stick with my gas sucking v8’s

I’m about to shoehorn the 636 motor into a smart car or an old mini or something at this rate

lol another few years they’ll be fine

Old Fiesta :excited

Yellow turtle light? WTF that’s gay as hell.

I really want the technology to take off so there will be more gas left for the auto gearheads for burn it having fun, not just going from point A to point B daily.

How are things at GE with the battery technology? From what I understand they are trying to come up with new ways of conservation and storage? Which would be huge if they figure it out.

Any alternative means of fueling a vehicle that will take more than 15 mins to fill up is a failure in my book. I only consider any technology that does not directly contribute and facilitate that 15 min refueling standard from happening nothing more than middleware.

If they really want electric cars to work without the aid of a gasoline engine, manufactures should start ditching that stupid plug-in idea and start concentrate on how to make hydrogen and fuelcell cheap and practical.

I cant say much but they are building a battery plant in Schenectady to manufacture a new battery for locomotives and larger equipment. I’m sure it will trickle down to automobiles in due time. It has a quicker charge time and lifetime than any other batteries that I know of.

How about using a hydrogen motor not to proper but charge the batteries IE B
Hydro volt?

Cause that would be extreme inefficient.

Why carry a hydrogen tank so it can fuel a hydrogen engine so it can fuel a pack of batteries so it can power the motor? When you can power it directly from hydrogen?

There you go :slight_smile: http://www.businessgreen.com/bg/news/2032684/suzukis-hydrogen-scooter-eu-seal-approval

Because electric car?

:rofl

hydrogen is the way to go. no doubt.