I ate chili for lunch...

at the Tim Horton’s on the corner of Sweethome and Sheridan around 30 minutes after 12 (noon) today, the same one which usually provides me a quick and delicious midday lunch a few times a month. I thought I felt a bit funny as I walked out but proceeded to UB anyways, noticing quite a bit of dizziness during the three minute drive.

I promptly arrived at work to launch my usual afternoon Day of Defeat campaign, but found that I was utterly incapable of even glancing at the display of a first person shooter due to the moving landscape suddenly urging my medulla to suggest to my stomach that it would be a fantastic idea to immediately empty itself. I pounded a Schweppes and soldiered through the rest of the work day, constantly enjoying a game called ‘do not upchuck all over your desk while tackling phone tech support.’

The real punishment began after I arrived at home, but thankfully I had my familiar porcelain throne to get me through the next 5 hours into the night.

Cliffs: Do yourself a favor and do not eat the chili at Tim Horton’s for a couple of days.

Yikes. Same thing happened to me after eating at that new Mexican place that used to be Denny’s at NFB and Sheridan. It’s a shame too because it was delicious, but it was so authentic it came with Montezuma’s revenge. :tdown:

Glad to see that you’re alive and well enough to post. :tup:

chili in the bread bowls they have is awesome.

Was the chili any good?

X… :wink:

I don’t really remember right now. I think it was delicious…

U sure it wasnt those puffed wheats u had for breakfast Zong, lol

hey gayrod, those puffed wheats were served to me by your sister. naked.

[quote=“Thong,post:7,topic:30424"”]

hey gayrod, those puffed wheats were served to me by your sister. naked.

[/quote]

LOL, I have a sister? Is her b/f’s name Zing Zong?

glad it all came out in the end.

on a side note, tim ho’s chili in a bread bowl is the shit.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:9,topic:30424"”]

glad it all came out in the end.

[/quote]

lol.

I LUVVVVVVVVVVVV Tim Hortons Chili!!!

timmy’s chili with the garlic toast was awesome.Do they still have the garlic toast?

Did it empty out your ass?

[quote=“Daddie,post:13,topic:30424"”]

Did it empty out your ass?

[/quote]

He even said his anus was bleeding.

Someone post a PS of Thong’s face on tubgirl…

I think I still feel the effects today. I wish I had the time to make them buy my silence for their food poisoning.