I/C: F/T XSpower N1 dual exhaust

I’m kinda bored of this exhaust, looking to trade for another exhaust in a single tip style. Exhaust is in pretty good shape overall, couple scrape marks on the bottom and the rear hanger has been re-welded back on. No rust or pitting on the welds.

Sounds good, but for some reason only one of the tips is actually collecting carbon, I think its due to the “Y” split being placed in the wrong spot.

Looking to trade it for a single tip can style, Straight up trade would be cool but I’ll throw a bit of cash on top if I need to.

Should mention - the exhaust is full stainless so you can rock it all winter long, worry free!

Only good picture I have of it right now

Asking Price: trade (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: PM me
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Will you trade for cash? If so, how much?

I’d let it go for about $175

shit, I’m gonna have to take that back and say $200 at least, just checked what I actually paid and what they’re going for new.

i bought the same exhaust 2 years ago for 220 shipped to my door

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-94-Nissan-240SX-S13-KA-Dual-Tip-Catback-Race-Exhaust_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1071Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem290250831128QQitemZ290250831128

That is the cheapest one, still going to be much more than $220 shipped

and this is the one that I bought, it has gone up in price since then but was originially more than the other one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-240SX-S13-Silvia-89-94-Exhaust-System-Systems_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1071Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem300247151637QQitemZ300247151637

could you wait 2 weeks befor selling it

yeah i’m in no hurry, need to find another exhaust to run if I get rid of this one anyway. open downpipe is WAY too loud for DD.

will it mount to the stock cat?

you might need to get a bigger flange welded on, I had a hi-flow cat put on at the same time so I welded my own flanges on.

Yes.

No special sized flanges will be needed.

Tentatively traded! Exhaust is off the market by the looks of things. Thanks for the interest!

not sure whats going on with my trade, but I still have the exhaust. It will be for sale soon, but needs a bit of work.

Muffler underneath has been dented in a bit, the middle hanger towards the rear has broken off of the pipe, and the exhaust is only coming out one side.

I’ll let this go cheap, good for someone who can weld to fix up and have a good exhaust on their car.

PM me if interested.

I can say from experience, the exhaust sounds great. I follow andrew every where he goes, always watching.

wait, errr.

deposit taken on exhaust, tentatively sold.

I have this exhaust, it’s very deep tone on my KAE, and has good power output too.

if this doesnt go through ill pick it p from u

J

exhaust is sold! Thanks Phil!