i came across loot, WOOT WOOT

I came across the cash for the down payment, so with the nice quote that liberty mutual gave me. I should be getting my bike next week, maybe tomorrow. I may just order one depending if i like the all silver one or just get the black one

this is the red one

black one

red

this is the one i want

silver looks sharp also

im thinking of color matching the bottom. right now the bottoms are charcoal color and i already have a blue jacket and helmet so black or the pimp silver would be it

Black, nothing looks better than a deep black color when clean and that won;t be as hard to keep clean as a damn car…

:smiley:

black is a dangerous color, and that silver is way to tight looking and no one has a silver one in this area. buddy of mine said its going to be alittle hard to find me one. Next week i should have one as long as they can get one quickly

my name will deffently be Quik they claim high 9s around 140 lol :slight_smile:

red.

:clit:

why did u edit out the doamin name?

why should i give the site credit. :finger:

in case htere is more to see :naughty:

quik i am thinking about getting a bike, PM me your cell or something… figured you would be the best to maybe give me some guidance on what to get

consumption junction was the domain name, good luck on finding anymore. there isnt :bj:

quik makes his bikes purrrrty, thats about it :kekegay:

lmao

oh get black

Black my be dangurous, but it will still look the best :smiley:

just get a bright Lime green Leather Yamaha riding jacked. :smiley:

splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Quik U Cant Get The Black One Crash Has One Already

Whitey I Have A Bike For You 2000 Suzuki Gsxr 60 Black And Yellow Quik Seen It He Can Tell You About It Pm Me For My #if Your Interested