quiks new bike

no joke
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=147666

hell yea, bike is actually decent shape but i have to find a motor for it.

my buddy hit the rail at 50mile head on with his helmet. cracked the helmet but he walked away with nothing but soreness and a few scrapes

shit… what happened to the white CBR in your avatar? Dont tell me that got fucked too?

Good to see you walked away with a cut and thats it… Maybe its time to switch back to cars quik, someone is telling you something man.

he still has the white one… the black one was his buddies. quik didnt wreck anything. his buddy wrecked the black one and quik bought it.

so quick has two bikes now
one white and one black

quiks buddy has no bike now and a cracked helmet

fix it half assed and sell it to me for cheap :cool:

i could probably put like 800 bucks into it. then sell it for around 3500 or so. since its a 98 for some reason it holds a better value and or i may just trade both bikes into the dealer and get a new one. trade in on that bike in good shape is like 3800, mine since its a R title the guy said he would give me 2800 for mine. i dont knwo what im doing with the other one yet. i may just fix it up and throw a 900rr motor into it with newer model plastics adn keep that one and sell mine. who knows time will only tell

thanks for clearin that up for me

sell me the rtitle once you fix her up… :slight_smile: :cool:

what you looking to spend. i know of a few bikes for sale cheap. or you can head down to youngwood and go to RoadRash. they sell used bikes all the time cheap.

The R title bike is my pearlwhite one. the 98 is a clean title bike. if i would sell my white one im asking 3500 for it. that is what i got into it not including my labor and time.

also ask peterock about that 02 sixxer you can get a frame for like 300 bucks and plastics arent that bad if you dont mind rash parts. you can get that 02 sixxer running for around 1500 bucks with the purchase of the bike. then sell it for high 4s or low 5s

i got my eye on another NOOB riding a 98 cbr f3. if he fucks that bike up i may jump on that one also. that bike only has 7k on it.

i did that once… one time i was cruising by perkeys in ruffsdale… long s corners…

and i almost got hit by a truck coming around the corner and i looked forward and i jumped a ditch… lmao… i couldn t believe it went in the ditch and jumped up on this island … rode the island out and back on the road!

only time so far i fucked up… but didn t hurt the bike…!! about the same type or corner as that… but with out a guardrail…

i do know of a 94 frame with a clean title and most of the parts if someone would want to build a bike. i can lend a hand. its the bike that i got some of my parts off. its a 94 f2 setup

i’d be all over that if I wasnt trying to pick up a car right now… :hs:

Where in Youngwood is RoadRash?? And how big are the bikes you know that are being sold for cheap? I’m looking for something 600 or bigger. I have a 500R that i’m getting rid of and as soon as I sell my truck I’m gonna want another bike.

I hope to have $4000 to play around with… And preferably something that hasn’t been dropped too much :hs:

its in the phone book. im not sure exactly where it is but i do know its in youngwood. if you look into classifieds on here i posted a 00 sixxer for sale along with a 01 f4i, i know of a 01 929 for six Gs.

wow… that sucks… makes me think twice when I am flying into a turn. I ride my bike way to hard for only ridding for a little over a month. I keep telling myself to slow down and I read stuff like this all the time but I never learn. This shows me how EASY you can seriously get fucked up.

rrash is right across the street from sheetz

hey quik, you think you could get me some pics of the f4i?

yeh slow down on unfamiliar roads guys. the lead bike in front of the cop car is mine, and i was there when the guy bit it. quik he wasnt going 50mph, i railed that bend and i dont think i hit 50mph. its a decreasing radius turn, pretty tough(especially if you dont know that it does that). anyway, covert said his bike is an R title. better check up on that, cuz i dont think its a clean title.

You werent going 50, thats why you didnt hit the rail yourself http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/images/smilies/laughing.gif