I didn't know they made drafting machines...

http://i44.tinypic.com/34fe8h4.jpg

I’m so confused.

this thread fails???

What are we supposed to be looking at here?

Drafting aka following the car in front of you as close as possible to gain speed. Wasn’t actually drafting this thing, but it would be perfect for it. Was a joke.

18 Wheeler? you fail!

You have an interesting sense of humor my fellow SON member.

lol it wasn’t an 18 wheeler. It’s just a HUGE giant square = would remove a lot of wind resistance, providing a good draft. Guess it was a fail.

yeah this fails i think weaves means use a 18 wheeler

i think its a horse carriage or something…i dunno, wasnt as funny as the title somewhat hinted it would be…

i thought the sign looked like it was falling

^^^ exactly, Obviously its not an 18 wheeler…Im saying just use those, thats if your stupid enough to tailgate one.

fail… to me a “drafting” machine is a surface upon which you render designs and object, Lack of content fail

lol…alright I failed. I don’t draft on the streets, I just thought it looked like an ideal object to draft.

Lol that’s what I thought.

I thought when I opened it I would find some motorsport company also making drafting machines/tables or something like that, lol

I was looking for a picture of a drafting tech using Autocad or SolidWorks… :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ LOL yes!!! and then even when I saw the trailer I was like “um is there some sort of equipment in that trailer for drafting?” lol

It’s a horse trailer.

Dont fuck around with them.

If I was trailering my horse around and somebody decided it would be cute to try and gain some gas mileage by following closely…I’d likely stab them in the adams apple.

lol…I wasn’t drafting it, nor was I even driving. Thought it was funny because it’s literally a brick on wheels, guess I was wrong lol.

Tell that to the designer of the Scion xB.

http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/2packing-uhaul-1.jpg

…you must’ve been high. no worries bro.