i don't get march madness

ok i don’t get guys obsession with college hoops. i’ll recap any game, bunch of tall black guys dunk, little white guys pass and shoot. bunch of banwagon idiots chant stuff, both teams call 80 timeouts in the last 20 seconds, there is 70 foulshots in the last minute and it takes 20 minutes, some old white bald guy with glasses cuts the net down. :wtf: a bunch a people who couldn’t even shoot a basketball are all of the sudden experts and watch it like their life depends on the fucken game. fuck off and get away from my desk, i’m not payin $5 for ur gay ass pool. People are like watch this tv jumping around like they won a million dollars :greddy: i sense the old cutty commin back… :mrT:

if this has anything to do with my thread…i gree with you 100%

i am askin for people at work who were complaining about not having access anymore…

thanks for forcing your brilliant opinions on the rest of the world.

college hoops=tons of gambling :dunno:

yeah that exactly how it is???

Carl Krauser throws an ally-op to Arron Gray

:rolleyes:

cuttys angry cause he can’t even touch the net.

cutty used to dunk tennis balls, no longer.

i didn’t make anyone read this thread either

basketball is played with a tennis ball…

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FYI…I can hit homeruns out of little league parks

you said i couldn’t get net, you didn’t say anything about a basketball.

i know chill…i’m just messin with you

march madness is the best sporting event of the year hands down

i can think of afew off the top of my head that are better, superbowl, daytona, world series, rose/orange/sugar/fiesta bowls

march madness is like owning an LS1…you don’t have to know anything about it, just pretend that you do. If you win ur happy, if u lose, ya really dont know why, I mean…the bigger number always wins, right?! …well no, thats called an upset. j0o0 lose!!!

:zzz: are you angry b/c you are not black

March Madness interfers with my soap operas. Tragic!

I’m not a fan of basketball to begin with. Puts me to sleep. I prefer sports were the guys wear tighter pants (baseball, football… ect.)

Never been all that good at basketball either, maybe thats why I am not a fan!

the superbowl has only recently has been good games
world series spends more time showing the fans and hyping the OC than playing
daytona is like baseball, only the first and last 15 minutes are worth watching
bowl games are teh shit, granted

MARCH MADNESS, The Master & US Open, then the rest

this is such an opinionated thread

college football > college hoops all day… i bet ND football makes as much money as college baseketball does. i’ll admit close games get exciting but only if u got money on it. betting on the NCAA tourney is a bad bet, ur odds are so slim compared to other things to bet on.

hi cutty

i dont think you realize how much money some teams make off of college hoops