"I drove a 2010 SS today! "

Correct.

suspension is tuned for the nurburgring

that doesn’t mean shit

I could pedal a fucking tricycle around the nurburgring and claim that I tuned it for it.

I’ll believe it handles well when I see it handle well.

Ya GM probly lied back in was it 05 for the 1st Gen CTS-V when it was “tuned” on the Nurburgring. Oh and they probly lied about the Z06, ZR1, and the New CTS-V too. I dont know if the Cobalt SS was also but i hear they handle great.

You cant handle that an American car is going to be able to handle good?

I unfortunately agree with his post. Just because it was “tuned” on the Ring, doesn’t mean it was tuned for the Ring. They could have tuned it to ride a soft as a cloud and have more body roll than a tub of Jell-O (obviously this isn’t the case, but you see my point).

Did you figure out why VW brought the Beetle back?

even the small changes from the concept ruin it for me, like the molded ‘vents’

the biggest difference between the concept and production is how the wheels fit in the fenders

the whole stance is wrong in the production model…looks like a rental impala. I guess that can be fixed easy enough though

Ill still have to see it in person. I think the concept looked wider or the roof line wasnt as high.

diet diet diet diet diet

These 3,800 pound abortions with 100 extra horse just to get the performance that they should have, if they weighed a reasonable amount, simply need to stop.

3,000 pounds or bust! Please! :frowning:

As far as appearances go, it looks good from the front and side. Terrible from the rear.

It would handle 10 times better if it didn’t weigh as much as the entire nation of a small African country.

Well… Considering it doesn’t way that much more than the last gen f-body, and it has more horsepower it should technically be faster.

Handling… GM has been very good with its suspension and chassis designs lately. So you domestic/small car humpers can eat it. It’s a muscle car, BTW, but it will probably be the most balanced handling one to date.

Import humpers can suck my cack GM produces some awesome cars, read reviews on the cobalt SS it runs circles around it’s competitors. I don’t see much competing with the Zr1 or CTS-V that has the same price tag either.

BTW, it’s a muscle car, not a sports car.
Corvette is the only GM car that should be considerd a sports car.

But since 67 it’s been a muscle car, and noting else.

:word:

yes it is a muscle car, a nice one at that.

I saw one in person and I did think it was pretty nice.

Well If Nissan can get GTR that weighs 4,000lbs to handle then i would think GM can get this lil piggy to also!

You’re comparing cars in two different prices ranges built for two different things…

the nissan has AWD and A LOT of extremely advanced electronics in it to make it handle the way it does. The camaro is just the opposite.

This car is not in the same league as a GT-R. Totally different beast.

I don’t know how many times we go over this…

All cars weigh a lot now because of safety/crash requirements

How much does a CTS-V weigh?

4200 manual
4300 Auto

NYSpeed is so gay. I’m pretty sure not all car enthusiasts forums mention GTRs Camaros and CTS-Vs in every thread.

I didn’t read much into it but is the camaro coming in stick or just auto like the Challenger?

only thing I don’t like about it