I figured this would make HotRodKid Drool

and only 15 psi :rofl:

good thing he got rid of AWD :rofl:

what does it run?

i wondered that

and i also found this, i figured it would make 01audis4 cry

SSSIIIIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

so hot

i had to click on the thread, judging by the title i was thinking it was pudding-coated retard sex

:stuck_out_tongue: its a typhoon, the title was a comment on HRK’s love of boosted domestics

Those things are no joke. I would rather have a Syclone though.

that sounded nasty

Saw one of those for sale on a used car lot , stopped to check it out
and ended up taking it out for a little ride. It was totally stock but it was
very impressive.

if i could get a 1.37 60 on the bike without flipping it… wooo that would be sick…

what did this guy end up running?

o damn thats nice

i’d bet $100 on a syclone over a swapped teg anyday

no times?

second vid, the polish typoon, ran 9.57

so im guessin the first one is prolly low 9’s high 8’s?

not bad for a pushrod 6 cylinder

syclones ran mid to low 13’s out of the box
typoons ran mid to low 14’s due to weight

This is the Fastest Syclone in the world…runs 8s

Track run;

track and STREET fun :slight_smile:

that thing would be fuggin fun aaand scary to drive.
What doesn’t make sense to me is that Lightnings, and Rumble Bee get the titles for fastest trucks when these lil V6 trucks would smoke em.

^^ prolly running an oddfire crank

and honestly, theyre expensive (you can pick up a used one from the old 80’s nascar busch races 1k+) or a new forged one (4k+). that and theyre a BITCH to get the timing down. Its tough to get the syclones into the 9’s

His truck is in this months High Tech F-Body.errr I mean GM. I remember that it listed a GM Performance Parts Block and I think it was bigger than a 4.3. As far as the “odd fire” wasnt that just the 3.8’s? (I really sont know, so Im not being an ass)

they make oddfire cranks for the 4.3’s. origionally they were used in Nascar Busch racing in the 80’s, but now you can get them through aftermarket crank companies. The 4.3 uses a spilt pin crank, IE: instead of 2 rods on one journal, each rod is on a seperate journal from its counterpart, (aprox. 30 deg. offset) this allows for even firing and timing, but a weak crank, as there is very little holding the journals themselves together.

As for the GM “performance block” all it is is a 4.3 aluminum block without balance shafts, and more meat in the main webbings.

^mmmm, I want a Typhoon even more now.