KB interclr, RPM Headers, custom cam,
2D-Aquamist alky inj, Bigstuff3,
4L80e, Lockers,Caltrks,Swybr,
GT72 turbo,
0-60mph 2.9 seconds

Sexy

I miss my Syclone. :frowning: Hope to get another one again maybe someday

Gotta love the syclones and typhoons :headbang:

This guy has a bunch of his street races listed on syty.net. There are also some on streetfire and youtube. This guys truck is fuckin waxing 'Busa’s!!

Good luck, allot of the guys on sy/ty.net refuse to sell theirs because “the Market is in the shitter and we wont get what these trucks are truly worth”

I’ve wanted a Ty since they first came out. Not sure it would be the right image for my shop, but I still want one.

You like to fix things? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, they’re a blast to drive, they’re comfortable as hell, there STUPID easy to mod (85+ percent of Chevy SB parts will fit in a 4.3) And there so easy to work on.

DOOOO ITTT

i do too!!!

on a lighter note, the sy/ty market being in teh shitter is making it harder and harder to find good used turbo manifolds :snky:

It’s kinda what I do :wink:
And they can’t be a whole lot more maintenance-intensive than an S4 (maybe I’m kidding myself). Still, I worked on a '92 a bit when I had my shop in TN, and really fell in love with the thing. Maybe now I’d find it to be just a straightline-fast rattletrap.

Thats awesome.

I always loved these, however such a slippery slope…

God I would spend soo much money and in the end I would go faster on a bike :stuck_out_tongue:

truth

Hoover and Mrsyclone Both were in LOW 9’s. Hoover sold his and MrSyclone is shooting for 8’s this year.

They’re averaging 10-15 passes per Heavily built th400 / Heavily built transfer case.

On a side note, for those of you that don’t know, the only difference between a syclone motor and the stock 4.3L TBI of that year were nodular iron main caps and the intake manifold. Everything else was exactly the same as a stock TBI motor. Consequently, these motors respond to simple mods like heads, cam, exhaust, and tuning VEEEERRRYYY Well

ughh I have wanted a Syclone for as long as I can remember. Awesome.

Lady down the street has a Ty she is considering selling.Is green w/ black leather.Think she said she would let it go for 6K.It seems to run pretty good.
D

believe me, I know of about 6 Syclones for sale right now, including 2 here in Orlando (My friend Christian is selling one of his right now). They are not hard to find if you know where to look. I doubt I will ever find another one with 16k original miles and in such as nice showroom shape as mine was. But if I don’t do another Syclone I will probably just end up doing a late 60’s musclecar for fun.

I have been in a lot of fast cars and trucks, but NOTHING street legal I have ever been in launched as hard as my Sy. :burnin:

Nothin but love for the ty/sy club.

Paul Prior in our club is finally done with his Jim, i think you met him when i met you, well he did a frame up on his, and its fully built now, i saw it last year, so amazing.!!!

hmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-GMC-Typhoon-4X4-COLLECTORS-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ120221130562QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120221130562

hmmm

hmmm

Is Prior the guy I saw at delta filling up with race gas? I think I posted about it on here…

^^^I wonder why theres no engine pics.

Does he have a son (driving age…17+yo)? I know a kid that just picked up a Typhoon, his dad always had fast GN’s