I filled in her wide rear end finaly.

And if you’re talking to sasha, i believe that was before his car was a dedicated race car.

haha thanks buddy, i realize that now (talkn about enzos)

ok makes sense now. wondering what BRAND of tire he is running currently on his car.?

haha thanks buddy, i realize that now (talkn about enzos)

ok makes sense now. wondering what BRAND of tire he is running currently on his car.?[/quote]

Toyo RA-1’s 275 and 305…

frikin finalyy man those rims are pimpin there 4 lug and 5 lug right?

Shit man, it looks awesome. Cant wait to see it flush.

Haha nice choice in wheels, mann you jumped on those quick. im sure i was one of many that was also looking into possibly buying them.

looks good though bud, make sure to post better pics when you get those spacers

I’ve been dreaming about filling wide rear ends for awhile now. Unfortunately, most azn girls have tiny rear ends, and I don’t know too many black girls :frowning:

^^^^my realistic dream of filling a rear end came true in many ways…

Doba: like rob said the wheels i want on the back of the car(the +11s) are on the front because the +35s are rubbing upfront. I couldnt stand mixmatched wheels…these and my stock black ones…their coming off soon and my dads acura TL tires will go on which are 225 as theres hardly a MM left before the wear bars on these tires. Dad changes his tires when theres maybe 40-50% tred left since his work pays for them. Works for me…

and big Bird yes i was by the the courthouse i work on dundas and wolfdale at imperial auto.

thats gonna be a pretty dirty stretch, cant wait to see ;]

THere was one car at the meet with 225/45/17 stretched onto 17X9’s

Looked dirty and I helped teh two man mounting operation…

225/45/17 isnt a huge stretch.

215/40/17 is and i couldn’t do it. they were kumho 712s and the sidewall was way to stiff it wouldnt pop the bead. the design of the rim also plays a huge factor on how well a tire can stretch, i learned that the hardway.

You guys stretch too much :stuck_out_tongue:
I find that 225 on an 8.5" is perfect, and I wouldn’t really go anything past that.

195/35/17 on a 17 x 10

pussys

pshhhh

your’e only a true gangstUHH if you mount 15s on a 17.

Hahahahaa! I actually had a friend ask me if he can do that. I hooked him up with some tires on 14" rims and he wanted to know if he can stretch them onto his 15s
I stared at him for a good 2 min atleast before he got it.

THere was one car at the meet with 225/45/17 stretched onto 17X9’s

Looked dirty and I helped teh two man mounting operation…[/quote]

thats exactly what we are talking about here, 225 mounted on to 17x9’s

and samson, i never said it was huge, i said it was dirty ;]

and for the record, my tires are reasonably stretched and they are 235 on a 8.5" wheel, 225 on a 9" is a pretty decent stretch.

I had 225 Pilots on my 17x9’s… great for drifting…

Last pics ill post till i actually work the fitment of the wheels in properly.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9453/24102006003we3.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9807/24102006006zn5.jpg

Dude, I hate to say this.
But they don’t suite the car at all.

Maybe space the backs out would help, but the rear over with no other aero or front over sized fenders makes it look out of place.

Andrew.

dude they look better, but seriously atleast change the rubber around so you get the semi-picture. if you need help doing that come to MTC tire on saturday… ill be there 8-5 and ill re & re them for you