I filled in her wide rear end finaly.

yay i got wheels…thanks varun! Finaly i can stop listening to people telling me to get wheels…i just need a 10mm and 25mm spacer…real suspension and adj rucas…sigh.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/562/23102006002kk9.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4561/23102006001vk5.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7522/23102006003ab7.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8660/23102006005yw5.jpg
Shitty pics ill get some nycer ones in the daylight sometime…the offset and camber needs soo much work to look mint.

Devin, thank god but finally the rims are in! god those look sexy… trade for my 92 rims?

:smiley:

congrats btw.

yea the rear needs a spacer badddd…

are you 4 or 5 lug

i got 25mm and 20 mm and 15mm spacers in 4 and 5 lug all available haha let me know what u need

4 Lug…wheels are 17x9 +11 with 255s outback and fronts 17x9 +35 with a 235.

Currently the +11s are upfront because the +35s wont clear without a 5mm spacer…10mm to be safe and flush it out more and the 255s are on the +35 offset wheels(currently on the back)…I want the low offset wheels on the back with 255s maybe bigger so i have to swap the rubber but ill do that over the winter and get new rubber…I have no need for sliding or racing…its the wiide stance and wiide wheels im loving. So the rears stick out a extra 25mm with the right wheel on the back and the right rubber on that wheel but i still need big spacer.

dude, fit 225s up front and it will clear.

255 is fukn huge. even if you had turbo that is still very overdone. IF you were boosted 235 or 245 would be sufficent if you had like ohhh say 300+ RWHP.

this is mine. 225 up front and 235 at the back on my 17x9s

where was this picture taken?.. many 240s

sure a 255 is overkill…and its slowing me down accelerating and stoppings a bit harder. But i dont want to race or drift anymore or invest in things that…make me want to drift or go fast…My goals just to have a fun car thats enjoyable to be in…not be scared for your life as my gf put it a few months ago before i went nuts on electronics. Id rather space the fronts out with 10mm to reallly flush it out then ill get new rubber and put a nyce stretch on them. Btw those tires came on the rims…i really had no choice for now.

saw you this afternoon around 3 on burnhamthorpe near perivale (the courthouse). heading home from work?

nice wheels btw.

With 17x9’s with 235’s my car had 0 grip. I absolutly anahilated the tires and that was with only 235s. it was actually undrivable in 1st and 2nd just tire spin everywhere. Even 3rd was silly.

With 18x10 265 FM901s the car was good with 250whp, but 18s are huge and heavy too.

what tire were you running on your 235s?

and why FM901s on your 265s…

ummm he wasnt running anything on his 265’s i dont think u can put a tire on top of another tire, i belive the same goes for the 235’s

i think u may have written your questions down incorrectly or in a manner i or anyone else for that matter just dont understand , im sure if u we to reiterate your qustion you may recive a better response

haha, so you bought those wheels off varun eh?

I think when he mentioned “what tire”, he was asking what brand. Hence… him asking why the FM901s on his 265s. So I guess you must have read it incorrectly or I might have…

ummm he wasnt running anything on his 265’s i dont think u can put a tire on top of another tire, i belive the same goes for the 235’s

i think u may have written your questions down incorrectly or in a manner i or anyone else for that matter just dont understand , im sure if u we to reiterate your qustion you may recive a better response[/quote]

Hey there are those pics I wanted to see…

I know you mentioned your front is rubbing a bit, but From the pics, it seems like the tire is already sticking out, you dont want 10mm up front unless youre putting on some flares. unless the sticking out look is what youre going for.

as for the rear, yeah 25mm for sure !! but measure it to make sure

he meant that the rears are a different offset and need a spacer when he moves them to the front, the fronts right now are +11 offset a little lower so they stick out more

i think u may have written your questions down incorrectly or in a manner i or anyone else for that matter just dont understand , im sure if u we to reiterate your qustion you may recive a better response[/quote][/quote]

he read it incorrectly because it makes perfect sense to me. in asking what tire was he running for the 235s meaning what brand of tire obviously. How else can i ask the question since the only way to differentiate the tires is by size, since no brand was given?

Same goes for the question about the 265s. i’m asking why is he running the dunloop FM901s AS his 265s. i’m leading to the question why not run a better tire, but since my two sentences caused so much confusion already, i might as well ask away.

why the FM901s? soft sidewall with decent grip doesn’t make sense to me for a race setup car?

his car isnt set up for race wtf u talking about :slight_smile:

he also already said those are the tires that came on the wheels and he has no choice but to run those for now

looking good, a little spacer and some rear camber and it should be pimptastic.