I finally bought an AK-47...

My friend said he was going to the gun shop today, so I said fuck it and went too. Of course I had to buy something. :excited

They had a lot of AK’s and AR’s in stock, but I ended up with this one. Its a Lancaster Arms AK47 in Russian Red.

BAD ASS!

Hotness.

Preban?

Sick man. I want one NOW

Just noticed the Russian wording on the box, sick!

Welcome to the world of 7.62 ammo lol.

Nice pick up man, I need to go shooting soon.

What gun shop did you go to? I literally almost bought one of these two weeks ago. Nice pick up!

Love it, been meaning to buy one.

You got the 7.62 interesting choice what made you want that size?

Its actually a US made/built AK lol, Im not 100% on how Lancaster puts them together, but I have heard they make some parts themselves and use Romanian AK parts. Their website doesnt offer much help: http://www.lancasterarms.com/index.htm

Thanks, I live in Vermont so I dont know how NY is with certain guns or how you go about buying one from another state, but I went to The Powderhorn in Williston VT. They have a lot of guns, hundreds in stock, just about anything you can think of.

All AK-47’s fire the 7.62X39mm round. Plus its only about 12 bucks for a box of 40 rounds.

Allah akbar

I dont think that do0dz Russian…

Well I guess if you classify to ak74 rifle differently but its the same rifle with a caliber I prefer. Shoots 5.45x39 alot more accurate at longer distances. But I am pretty sure the 7.62 are less expensive plus stopping power.

I think you know less about guns than I do. Impressive!

no, because when getting an ak you can either get the standard 7.62 or 5.45 which is what m4 and such shoot. Alot of people are shooting the 5.45 now but I would still probably get the 7.62 in the end.

Nice buy! My friends dad has an SKS. Extremely fun gun that fucks shit up!

The m4 shoots the 5.56 nato or .223. You can also get an AK47 that shoots 5.56. AK74’s shoot 5.45x39 and it’s very cheap. I think we sell it for 5 bucks for 30 rounds. 5.56 and 5.45 are close in diameter and size, but are not interchangable.

How much was the AK up there

I was just gonna say that, the AK74's shoot 5.45…

That one was $803 on the price tag, but my friend knows him so he knocked a little off. They have two prices on their price tags, credit card price and cash price. Cash price is obviously cheaper.

They have other AK’s for much less, the cheaper ones were around $550-$650, I didnt like how they looked. The wood wasnt even finished on one lol, but its an AK, you gotta expect it. The Lancaster I bought uses a Tapco G2 trigger, so thats nice to know I shouldnt have any trigger slap too.

ahh thats what i meant. 5.56 i was looking at ak 74’s when I was typing that lol

Where did you even get that gun from? I’ve only seen WASR around here