Group Buy on AK47's

There’s a group buy on AK47’s on nyfirearms right now. Great deal for anyone looking for one…

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/vendors/5873-century-arms-wasr-10-ak47-group-buy.html

Stamped or machined reciver? Not a bad deal though.

Stocking up for the fall of America, or for the zombie attack?

I believe the century arms ones are stamped, but they’re decent ones that we can get legally in NY.

Both? 2012? lol

I have a century.

They are great all purpose guns. Good price…

I will be jumping in on this

I and a friend are most likely in as well. I was actually shopping around recently for a semi inexpensive AK for the range. GREAT price for this model though esp. if we can get them for $399

if it gets to 399 ill pick one up

I’m pretty sure we’ll be at $399, as I know several others who are going to be buying some. You should sign up over there and PM us your info so we can get you on the list :slight_smile:

Im in for $399

Thats a good deal

Chinese or romanian? Also any discounts on 20 or more? Serious Question

I’ve been looking for one of these.In as well.

Signed up and PM’d.

Perfect timing, I was just shopping for one, I will PM you over there tomorrow. :slight_smile:

IN!

Edit—
I only have gmail and yahoo accounts and you have it setup to disallow those. Any way you can make a temp account/password for me so I can be a member over there?

Thanks
Mike

Counter terrorists win.

These are romanian, imported by Century Arms. If we get over 20, I may include a free 30 round magazine, but we’re not sure if we’re going to discount more.

I just checked our settings and we allow all types of emails. I’ve never heard anything like that.

I tried my yahoo and one of my gmail and it said “You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator.” both times. I appreciate the temp password setup. Thanks.

Hmm imtorn between this AK and a airsoft gun :lol: jk

im pretty sure im in. especially for $399.

I may have a friend that wants in also.