Gun thread of SRS

Not SRS related but since gun sales are now officially illegal and I’m sure there are people who’d still like to secure one or two before all hell breaks lose, this is your place.

With that said, I’m looking for a ruger 10/22 and/or an AK.

As well as mags for a 10/22 and ak or 308 Saiga.

Let me know what you have.

Read my mind lol , I was gonna post this exact thread myself .

I might stand corrected on whether or not they are illegal or we still have 60 days to do transfers.

Regardless I feel safer with it here than out in public.

Still have time , but Fuck em .

I 100% approve of this thread.

Private sales on everything but aws are allowed the 60 days.

Perfect spot for this thread…I personally don’t have what you are looking for Vlad but I will keep my ears and eyes open for anything.

INTOHELPOUTFELLOWGUNOWNERS.

i think best bet for mags (now that there is no such thing as preban or post ban high capacity) is to cross state borders and buy high capacity if thats what you’re looking for. Either way you’re a criminal.

I have my 10/22 with a 10 round clip, semi auto and folding foregrip. Bought it for $50. Now because of this bill I feel extra cool because I now technically own an illegal $50 assault rifle!

HIDE YO TIN CANS, HIDE YO EMPTY BOTTLES!

i have a 10/22 too. fun guns, except stiff trigger pull from the factory. Get yourself some 25 round mags for it.

100% back this thread as well.

great thread. and for those who do wish to do transactions just COVER YOUR ASS!

remember, loose lips sink ships. id be very careful who you trust and what info you choose to trust them with.

on a positive note… on Monday 1/7/13 i picked up 3 striped lowers that were transfered in. if i waited and tryed to pick them up any later, i woulda been fucked!

my plan is, ok i cant buy anymore lowers right now, or complete ars… fine… ill build uppers and swap them back and forth. i have enough lowers until the law either gets thrown out or i move out of this state, which ever comes first. barrels and such will still be produced im sure.

inside tip: they do sting operations with firearms in the wantad all the time!

I canceled a transaction with a guy who had two dwis yesterday… Probably a felon if he was convicted of both. Sketchy as fuck.

I would like to buy a stripped lower.

Awesome idea vladdy daddy

Looking for:
ar chambered in 308
ptr 91 or other hk91 clone
20 round fixed mag for sks

I have for sale a preban sks 30 round magazine

I’m still looking for a saiga in 7.62 as well. This was what I was hoping for when I made that post in the original gun thread about less public, but wasnt sure about it belonging in SRS.

Anyone interested in a rugerr m77 .223 caliber bolt rifle ? I would like to trade it for a s.k.s or the like .

how much

Good luck guys. This law is horseshit.

I may take a trip to a few gun shops soon up here.

Created by a fellow NY’er and NYFA member

Funny video but Lenin who he pictures was actually an amazing leader