PS2, Guns, car audio

Time to get rid of a few things I don’t use to much anymore… so here goes. All prices are negotiable
Items in Carnegie, PM or call cell (7-3-4)260.4230(michigan number)

PS2sold

12" Vented subwoofer box.sold

10" Truck style subwoofer box. sold
Pioneer TSW250R 10" subwoofer sold
MTX subwoofer out of a “Thunderform” box sold

AK47 style rifle, folding stock, 20rnd double stack, 30rnd double stack $325
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/bschreib24/ak47.jpg

Ruger P89 Special Edition 9mm pistol, sold

.45sold

hi my buddy is interested in the Springfield Armory 1911-a1 .45. any way u could go $300? jw

he has $300 cash, so get back to me

thank you

sean

300 cash? consider it done. this will be a legal sale with background check and transfer of registry just to reinforce the fact

Does the P89 have a safety?
Would you take paypal?
Or consider any trades?
rnshuble@yahoo.com

What the age restriction on rifles in PA…18? VERY interested in that ak

18 to buy a rifle.

21 to buy a pistol.

However, if I’m not mistaken, and 18 year old can’t just buy an assault rifile such as an AK… I think you need to have either a dealer’s license or a collector’s license. Maybe someone can confirm this?

I don’t think there are any restrictions on assault rifles. It’s still semi-auto. Rifles don’t have to be transfered per say. just something in writing with the serial number and names for my personal records

The P89 does have a safety. It’s the silver lever at the top on the back. PM sent.

I’ve been wanting to pick up an ak since my 18th birthday almost 2 years ago, i’ll be in touch come first pay

you still have the subs

cool. i’ll hold it for ya as long as i can. do you have a time frame?

If I were 21 I’d buy a pistol from you tomorrow. I love that I can’t have a pistol, but if I served I’m guessing I’d probably get one. Oh well… only like 10 months away.

payday is the 19th

Bump? yes, bump.

bump

Is that Ak gone yet? If not whats the chambering on it? Any pictures that work?

the only restrictions on an assault rifle is you have to pass a background phone call and must be atleast 18…that is as long as they are semi auto…full autos must have a license for each trigger grouping you possess as well as extensive background checks…i may have missed some points…and just a side note, homemade autos/ semis altered to be auto without beeing done by a licensed professional will cost you a mandatory of something like 20 yrs in federal pen. that aslo includes sawed off shotguns as well

ak47 is a 7.62x39 round available in fmj or hollow point or tracers(only to be used every third or fifth round cuz they’ll burn up the barrel)

hope that helps

yea i still have it. I’m at work right now, i’ll up load more when i get home tonight. 7.62x39 is the standard i would suppose.

Yea I sorta know that but have seen then chambered in anything from .22LR and up…

really? i’ve seen the 7.62x39 and 7.62x54… never a 22LR That’s crazy. price is negotiable