I found this on craiglist LOL !!!!

Angry housewife seeks revenge - w4mw - 34

Reply to: anon-92398042@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-21, 12:15AM EDT

I would like 500 flyers to be distributed in my husbands mistress’ neighborhood. The person taking on this challenge will like an adventure and be comfortable outside of his/her comfort zone. I would like these flyers in her neighborhood stores, schools and anywhere else she will have to face them. The flyer will have her personal information on them and will be very truthful in what they state. I’m fed up with this woman and my husband both and there’s more than one way to skin a rat! She lives on Lemington Avenue and although I don’t live in the area I hear that it’s in the heart of the ghetto. Any interested party please let me know your fee and when you are available (I need it done on September 1, 2 or 3). Let me know!

this is in or around Pittsburgh, PA

no – it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

You going to apply?

I thought about it :rofl:

pittspeed flyer passout meet?

Lemington Avenue is the ghetto huh?

ya big time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna see the flyer! :smiley:

that neighborhood is fucked up… like most pittsburgh neighborhoods, you can start in a nice neighborhood and end up in the ghetto with one wrong turn and 100yards… ie, shadyside-eastlib…sq hill-ptbreeze/wilkensburg… highlandpark-everything around highland park :down:

I am not afraid of the ghetto. It does not scare me. What’s the worst anyone is really gonna do to you?

kill you

:greddy:

With what? Guns and knives?

no. sticks and stones. They’ll break your bones!

Yes, they will kill you with guns and knives. Where do you live? I live in Highland Park. It’s not surrounded by the ghetto anymore, now, Highland Park IS the fucking ghetto.

Once I caught some shithead trying to steal my wife’s car. When I approached him, he came at me with a big knife and probably would’ve hurt me if I wouldn’t have let him see the 2" .357 I was carrying (yes, I am licensed to carry).

Another time I was tighting down my nitrous straps in my trunk when I heard something behind me, and spun around to see a crackhead trying to sneak up on me in my driveway…

Then there was time my buddy and I were having a beer outside and got to hear a shooting happen on my block…one guy was murdered, dead on the scene.

These are just a few examples of the violent stuff. Christ, the sheer amount of crime/scummery I’ve seen in the five years I’ve lived is insane.

Morningside, right to the North of Highland Park, is actually a pretty nice neighborhood still.

country > suburbs > card board box > city

Have you thought about moving??? :eek:

Heh…everyday. The wife and I are saving to buy a house. We want to move out towards Saxonburg.

country > suburbs > card board box > city

I agree. 10 years ago Highland Park was one of the nicest areas in the city. 5 years ago it was still “okay”. Now it’s an utter shithole. It’s amazing what can happen to a neighborhood in Pittsburgh in five years (pay attention, Morningside and Shadyside residents).

i live out that way and love it

Yeah…it’s beautiful out that way. Real estate seems to “fairly” priced compared to other areas, crime is nonexistent, and traffic wouldn’t be too bad coming in to work (Oakland for me, I’d take 8 or 28 in, cross the 62nd St. Bridge, and take back roads through the city).

I honestly like that whole area Northeast of the city, from Gibsonia-north.

I work in East Liberty and go to Highland Park a few times a week for lunch. I agree, it’s a shithole. It’s a shame too, the houses are beautiful there.

ventos pizza>*.pizza

Heh…about the only businesses left in Highland Park these days are Pizza shops that sell 40s.