I found this on craiglist LOL !!!!

that main drag down to the park looks nice, like past Peabody(?) anmd teh seminary

that aint shit. Ive killed many motherfuckers and not thought twice about it.

all the damn Canadians are mucking everything up

Richland isn’t bad, but I fucking hate Pine.

that main drag down to the park looks nice, like past Peabody(?) anmd teh seminary

Yeah, that’s North Highland Avenue. From North Highland up the hill to the right if you’re heading into the park itself is the “nicest” part of Highland Park; it looks pretty.
But the people who live there don’t leave their houses at night.

To the left of North Highland is where it looks as bad as it is…head down Bryant, Wellesley, Stanton, or Jackson anytime in the early evening and you’ll see what I mean.

Country= teh win

ill do it extra money is always needed. all it takes is a real gun a staple gun and some balls and money can buy most of it tell her 1000 dollars and im all over it

I was thinking $583 to do it :rofl:
have a copy machine in the house, with a ton of paper to do so.

the 1000 dollars i would be stopping up at bucks sport shop and buying a handgun to protect my ass before going down there it would leave me with about 560 for the actual labor

Fuck it, I have life insurance.

damn sissys :jerkit:

late inspection???.. how u gonna drive there :burnout:

Im fresh and oh so clean :boink

And you still live there??? Bet those cows and deer are sounding pretty friendly right now…

I hope you are not serious… I think I saw something on TV about this being illegal… you’ll get in trouble… :nono:

And you still live there???

Yup. I don’t plan on it for long. When we first moved in here, it was the only house my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I could afford to rent, and I was sick of apartments.

Quite honestly, I’d still rather live here than in an apartment in a nice neighborhood.

Not everyone can afford a nice spread out in the 'burbs right out of the gate.

My first home I owned was a mobile home… better than renting an apartment… Goofy neighbors = big ugly dog.

too many italians live there still :slight_smile:

<-Is Italian, grew up in Morningside.

we might know the same people…

You’re from Morningside? What kind of car do you drive?