i fuckin hate college

Ok you need to work on your grammar and spelling…like right fucking now. In fact i hardly believe you are in school with the grammar specialties you have…What? did you go to shaker or something? hahahahaha fuck…spoiled ends in ed.
Jeremy is pissed right now…You spell worse than he does.

What’s in your bank account?
What’s in your prof’s bank account?

BAM

I fuckin hate work

i wish i could just be a scumbag

i sort of am cause im on all my message boards while my retarded boss is rambling about some crappy work I should be doing

im seriously thinking about just quiting and collecting welfare.

I really don’t think I want to read this entire thread, but I loved college. Not going anymore makes me feel like my brain is melting away to nothing. I just have to decide on what to go back for. Psychology was really fun and something that held my interest, but something I could apply to my current job to improve myself here would be a better choice. Not to mention it’s more easily applied elsewhere if I ever wanted to move on.

I am a advanced entertainment engineer. I went to school for drinking and the objectification and exploitation of women. I came up with slogans such as “get money, fuck bitches” “keep it sick. women are objects” “acquire currency, disregard females” and such.

I am now employed by Girls Gone wild as a technichal advisor on how to get underaged girls to take of their clothes and make out with thier friends in front or a camera. The hours are long the money is only ok, i have a drug addiction and a number of STDs but I like the fact I can go home at the end of the day and know that I am doing something that is changing the world and making people happy.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is what it’s all about.

Sweet gig man. I just called HVCC and they said that that class is no longer avail?!?!?? Ohh well I guess i will have to wait till next year. On a side note, can you autograph my GGW anniversary edition dvd? I want to hang it on the mantle and show it off when family comes to town for the holidays.

I can do better than that BRO. I’ll get you a crusty thong with girls crotch juices stuck in the mesh and sign your DVD.

:hug yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wrong. Bag throwers start out at about 8-9 dollars an hour dude.

Originally Posted by snoopysnooper
no shit… ugghhhh i just gotta drag though it then

albany int. is hiring baggage checkers staring at 32/hr with benifitis, and its a government job so the benifits will be great, and there is TONS of growth. As long as you are taking classes (alteast 1) you can move up. and its staring at min of 32. you can start at between 32-98/hr iirc
dont feel like finding the orig quote…

LOL how far out in left field is that idea! TONS of growth, LOL you can move up from baggage checker to, baggage loader… Maybe even be trusted to drive the trolley around the airport! Then if you’re really good at that, you can move up to ticket taker guy and cut a ticket in half and hand the stub back to the passenger all day long! how sweet is that!

98/hr, I bet the fucking pilot doesn’t even make that!

EDIT* they don’t 1-4 years will get you 35-55K/yr. HAHA even with 20+ years experience the ave. max salary is 180,000 which is $86/hr.

Pilots start at about 18K a year. Yeah, really.

LOL. So, the guy that’s going through my boxers is making $100K?

Yep, and the janitor makes $72K base cleaning the upperdecker I left in the 2nd floor bathroom. hahaha

Will both of ya’ll stop blowin’ up my spot, PLEASE!!

:rofl