I Got $5000

Western new york cars only please…

Hey there guys first time to the form and new to nyspeed even though i have hear about it at SG for a few years. Anyways… I will be in town for 1 week and i need a car to buy i have up to 5000 cash that i can spend for a vehicle that is solid and dependable it needs to make a trips back and forth to florida where i am going to school. I do own an 85 Fiero but thats not something i would be willing to drive around down in fl as my daily driver. (You have most likely seen me in the summer.) If anyone wants to just let me know that would be great. I am not limiting any cars on this and i am quite open to offers. Please something under the 120000 mile mark on the engine. Idk this is more of testing the waters so let me know thanks!

-85fiero-

98 Honda CR-V, 5 speed,Shit load of new parts, new tires, stack of receipts, one owner, looking for ~$3700

fly to FL
find a clean car for around $5k with no rust
???

profit

buy my suzuki! 43000 miles, runs strong

rinse, sell, and repeat each semester

PROFITTTTTTTT

'90 bmw 325is. 120k? on the body, less on the motor. was rebuilt last year. tons of spare parts come with it. an extra set of wheels with brand new snow tires. 5k right now.

1990 Miata with less than 100k. Needs nothing. Much less than $5k…

So you’re looking for a car with a lot of rot? good plan.

He probably wants a car that he can buy here and drive down to florida. There are a lot of clean cars up here

Good luck alex
-Eric

2002 nissan sentra spec v, 52k on the motor, 100k on the body, no rust, no issues, red, 6sp, $5k.

03 saturn ion 5 speed, ecotec engine, 64k miles, two sets of wheels and tires. Brand new goodyear all seasons 5k.

I got my 96 hatch for sale ill take 5

2002 Nissan Sentra Sepc V , 102k on motor and body…runs great…bit of rust…blue…new fronts seats, ties rods, fresh alignment 2 sets of wheels…with mods

got a 2000 cherokee with just about everything replaced on it. runs strong 195k on body 150 on motor asking 4200 obo I am open to any reasonable offer.

NO YOU DONT!!!

You HAVE*************

jesus…

+1 for head south

I SEEN THAT YOU GOTS 5K

You’s got 5k… lol. damn…

geehee> me.