WTB Cheap Car $500

Im looking around for a car for my buddy. Looking for something decent for around $500.
LMK

I have a 2006 dodge charger for sale…

will you take $450?

explain something decent for 500 dollars.

just something that can drive and has little problems with it.

Old Hondas and Toyotas.

90’s civics, accords, camrys, corollas in craigslist.

http://www.cdta.org/

Once a week I have somebody at work ask me to find them a cheap car for $XXX and when I find them a 94 Civic that runs good with moderate but less than average rust they are disappointed and tell me they want something newer. WTF?

I will have a 97 Ford Taraus for sale shortly.

Thing runs great but is going to need some love. Going to need a complete coolant flush and the heater core flushed again. and a new exhaust, its pretty loud

A tune up and then it should be fine (plugs wires cap rotor), check engine is on due to a missfire. I was going to fix the car but seeing as were just going to get a new one im not dumping any money into it.

Has 4 new tires that were put on around July/August

Has 80kmi on it… was a grandmas car until my GF got it for her graduation 4 years ago

THIS. All the time

I just need a car that your just described Johawk but just needs to be around $500 hes a little tight on cash

Cap and rotor? On a DIS ignition?

:rofl

idk man… i just typed it up…

Needs plugs and wires… the coils are probably fine

I got the explanation of the decent car for 500 dollars, xreaction thanks for giving me negative rep cause I asked a question. Dork

98 olds 88 - $700

I might buy that. LOL

Point some of these my way. I wont drive anything else. '92~95 4lyfe lol

• rep for call out

This^^^

I’m looking now honestly. And I am almost always looking for extra reliable vehicles. Timing belt snapped on my 95 lx at 55mph. I’m afraid to even open her up…

Contacts…

PM on here (I’m always lurking.)
IM on AIM : omega02379
PM on HT/MA/40 etc (although almost never there) same as AIM name.

There ya go.

Go for it