wtb car/truck 500 or under$

either a manual car or truck or a truck or suv ill have 500 saved by the end of next week so i figure ill post now, i already looked at the cars already listed on here

i have a 94 honda civic cx with new exhaust and newer tires and new windsheild. gets realy great gas mileage and i drive it daily. great running but may need brakes soon and inspection is expried.

im looking to get 700 obo. im in no hurry to sell either. car has been realy good to me and has never let me down. body is rusty but car drives great.

is it listed on here? if not pics?

blow up the cutlass?

no its not listed on here. a friend is suposed to be buying it but taking for ever and im losing patience. Imnot asking a million dollars here. ill try to get pics when i have a chance.

nope, thats still runnign strong, i just want a truck or something i can dd in the summer and not be embarassed about that gets decent mileage, even if a truck or suv is a little rusty ill do some bodywork and paint it.

offtopic, whys jesse ur avatar? lol

shit man my friend just junked his explorer stickshift.41,000 miles You couldv’e got it for like 350-400.

u suck yo

buy my truck, get a motor for $200, and paint it…$450 for my truck get it out of here.

rebuilt trans, new alternator, fuel filter, belt and tensioner, plugs and wires, 02 sensor, etc…just needs a motor lol.

pics^^

what kind of truck, and what kind of motor?

its a 97 chevy s10 2wd…2.2litre 4banger

you can use any cavalier or s10/sonoma 2.2 pre-ecotec motor

any rust? auto or stick? whats wrong with the motor that in it?

oo nm i read your thread lol i dont think i want it unless the bodys solid id rather have a stick than auto

body has NO rot, virginia truck. the bed has a bunch of small dents but nothing terrible.

1991 flat black Civic ef hatch
stick
110,000 mi
new oem cat back
90% left on front snow tires
60% left on rear all seasons
clutch grabs great
just inspected this month
new front passenger wheel bearing
new front passenger lower ball joint
new brakes (pads/rotors) within past year

35MPG city/daily driving…never been on a thruway trip so don’t know how good it’ll do MPG there, but a friend with a stock EF said he got close to 50MPG on a road trip once

obviously body is a bit rotted…and obviously burns some oil, but if you keep it topped off with oil it’ll run forever…

shoot me an offer, i’m not trying to sell it…i’d actually like to keep it since it gets great MPG and has never disappointed me, ever…but even though i love this car, everything has a price.

if your offer sucks, i will let you know that your offer sucks, and will laugh at you…and refuse to negotiate with you in the future…

unless this is really cheap, ill pass its not really what im looking for