I guess a Quick opinion Poll

Looking to get opinions cause im bored and just like to see what people think Between Asian, American and German and just to see people sides

gti, best car of the year in 2007! check one out. you’ll love it.

i’m just a german car fanboi.

drive each. i hate the new GTI’s i think the new Cobalt SS(08, turbo ecotec) will be a serious platform like the SRT4 was, stout engine with great power stock, great brakes and noteworthy interior( for a GM) ditch the wing and i dont think it would be half bad, but it is FWD so your limited to what you can do on the streets with one.

non of them

i picked the si, i would have picked the gti but I think the mkv’s are ugly, the cobalt ss should be a good base, but basically k20>* :rofl

My scooter…

Funny Pick

So you finally made up your mind?

O im going with the Honda basicly cause i drive my cars till they have like 100,000 miles and figured the honda will withstand the test of time alot better, even thoe i like the VW i wouldnt be able to afford the up keep after 50,000 miles

im with you :nod

GTI Hands down.

turns to Benny Thanks you

See? even the BMW guys GTI

some people like big overweight cars that have super heavy and expensive parts that break all the time, the rest drive hondas :nod :lol

As far as performance from what I’ve read, stock the Si and GTI are pretty much equal… and although I love VW dearly, and would obviously choose to drive a GTI over an Si… Honda really nailed the styling on the new Si. The GTI looks so awkward and way too big for a hatch. If it was a GLI on the other hand. No contest.