I have an inquiry

These commercials really bother me.

lol… what?

lol … your fucked up

Classic Corey right there… :lol:

wait!..what’s going on?

Dude, that is awesome. Good work. Youll just get a form responce back though, saying “Thanks for your Inquiry, you are important to us. Please call 1800-XXX-XXX for more information”.

No I won’t. Dyson didn’t even reply to my “Does your kiddy Dyson actually work?” I pushed it, shook it, flipped it, reversed it, ran with it, and in the end it didn’t do anything.

im still waiting for my response from chip foose :stuck_out_tongue: … the generic response already came …

I nominate myself as head of the NYSpeed.com Customer Service Task Force. One Martin Luther King’s day back in Middle School my friend and I spent an entire day going through our cupboards calling places and complaining about them. My parents didn’t let me cash in those checks :frowning:

you should pick up a second job if you have that much free time…

bwahahaha, how much money did you make that day ?

:tup:

well done.

No school. :frowning: It needs to start. Tomorrow. I want to take over the world. Or just Guam. In my Lexus RX400h of course.

Perhaps the greatest thing is their ability to charge full speed ahead and not have to worry about what is underneath the snow. They must have Sylvia Brown riding in the back seat!

I think it’s awfully rude to ask that question! :snky:

I really don’t remeber as all the checks came on different days. And some of them had the stupidity to send me vouchers for more of their products that inflict my body harm. Wait, that’s not stupid at all.

I think my mom used the vouchers.

Your email has been received by Lexus. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours if it was submitted between Monday and Thursday.

The reference number for your question is: 060101-000186
                                                      For immediate assistance, please contact Lexus Customer Satisfaction Center: 
                         1-800-255-3987, prompt #4
                             Monday - Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., PT
                           Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PT                            
                         If you have additional information you'd like to add to this request before you hear back from us, you may reply directly to this email. 
                                                                             Sincerely, 
                                                     Lexus Customer Satisfaction

I’m getting tingly

hahaha Very well done.

:slight_smile: KEEP US UPDATED

hhahahah

hahaha

Dear Mr. Schaffer:

Thank you for contacting Lexus Customer Satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing superior service. In circumstances that require our attention, we will assist in the resolution process.

I apologize but I am unclear as to “what you’re seeking” in your inquiry. For better assistance please contact us at the number below.

If you require further assistance, please respond to this e-mail, or contact Lexus Customer Satisfaction at 1-800-255-3987, Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time.

Sincerely,

Robert Bolden
Lexus Customer Satisfaction

They don’t have my business!

I apologize but I am unclear as to “what you’re seeking” in your inquiry.

an 06 IS.

firefox >