i heard...

i dont know what ur talking about.:nuts :ohnoes

ooo travis its good that you’re back i think laduke needed a break.

:ahh Travis is so special that in one sentence you know its him. Welcome back buddy.

:facepalm

scratch what i said on aim, i thought you were gonna keep a low profile, i just didnt read your posts yet

everyone knows its you now… sweet

LOL funniest post on shift

who the fuck are you???

you dont know what the hell your talking about… My car is N/A and will ALWAYS be N/A until I get my APS twin turbo kit…so until then, shut your fucking mouth.

last time I checked, me and the “cobra” are pretty much a drivers race…both our cars are VERY close.

why dont you bring out your Neon and I can show you how close they are.

Travis.

you move out of your moms yet?

Have a job yet?

out of debt yet?

not in jail yet?

Easy, tiger. No need to be all e-balls.

i heard through a birdie…

dont know what birdie. Seem’s to be alot of shit going around that im spraying my car…

I will clear shit up right now.

My car is staying N/A. I am NOT spraying it and never will.

lol… ok guess youll be watchin stang taillights for a while then…

lol…too bad im not far enough back to see any stang lights…nice try tho

why dont you come out and see my lights??

you do a awful lot of shit talking about people you dont know, what do you have to bring to the table mr. Neon??

seemed like you saw ALOT of taillights in the videos i saw of you racing big red… but hey what do i know. and ive seen your lights from the catfish in my rearview before… both the v6 and the ss… awfully quick to call out people when you know ur faster… and still wont run from a dig…:Idiots

Travis, why are you still breathing??

you do realize that if your STI was still alive, my car would completely murder it now, right??

lol

whatd you run at lvd?.. i still dont see anything faster than a mid 13 out of that thing… last i checked i ran 12.3 on PUMP… theres always a racegas tune and more boost to be had… check byrons numbers… he went 11.6 @ 120 on a SMALLER version of the same turbo i had/have. there would be no murdering… but again… this is speculation because the sti doesnt exist anymore.

and for the rest of you… yeah you bet ur asses… im back. ive been gone for a year. thats long enough. theres been some shit spouted by respected members on here about me thats been totally false (and fucked up) and then theres just opinions of me which i cant change… it is what it is. take it as you will.

This is like the return of Mike Tyson to boxing.

“you best respect my indivisibles”

I went 13.1 @ 116

yah, big deal. Didnt break 12’s dont really care.

All your living off now is memorys. My car is here and still very much alive. Yours is a Tuna can by now.

I Live on my own in my OWN apartment
Have my OWN car I pay for
Have a great job

what are you doing with your life besides living off memorys and what if’s, and could have’s??

So travis do you have a new whip yet?
Out of debt?

i have a great gf, a good job and im saving for my own place, a car thats completely paid for, gets decent gas mileage and carts me from point a to point b, havent been pulled over in more than a year and im paying off my credit cards and what i owe my mom… anything else you’d like to ask chief?