i heard...

still ripping off people with selling shit???

havent sold anything. but by all means pass judgement on something that DIDNT HAPPEN 10 months ago

Travis are you rocking a Neon?

no. im not.

so what sohc monster are you driving

95 buick regal… 186,3xx miles n running strong

No, people are on to him now so nobody’s buying anything

paul… really… grow up and drop it…

Truth hurts, doesnt it? Youve basically ruined your chances of selling anything online. Ive seen several links to various sites you tried selling junk on.

you are apparently more destraught over it than i am. this supposed shit happened 10 months ago and you’re still hung up on it like i just fucked ur only daughter in front of you and left the condom on ur pillow… grow up, get over it and move on. :ahh

Atleast Im not the one making up new screen names and pretending to be somebody else when I come on this site.
Makes me think youre afraid of something or trying to sneak around.

Seriously, fake car, fake name, etc. WTF?

im back… i am who i am. cry me a river… go hop in ur sleigh or something will ya?

:popc:

save me some popcorn…

But you said you were somebody else as you tried to fit in.

The sleigh is gone and I killed Santa and the reindeer are in my freezer in the form of venison patties and steaks.

#1, yes i did, good for you for pointing that out:retardclap

#2, good. i got tired of that fat bastard breaking an entering every year and im in the mood for venison pepperoni and jerky and steaks for sure. i bet rudolfs glowing red nose was really cancer though… maybe grizzle? do tell.

I think it was just red from snorting coke all the time.

thats a possibility.

W

T

F

:facepalm

not cool, fresh start under 100 posts and everyone knows who you are, and you already got beef with EVERYONE

are u serious

no beef… people like busting balls. im staying within the guidelines of the site… no threats, no name calling… people are just bringing up the past and shit that happened or DIDNT HAPPEN 10 months ago or more. i havent been online to retort so im doing so now within the guidelines. im playing nice. dont you worry.