cobra

Hey guys. I finally sold my procharged 99 cobra.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o91/scotteclipse0/buffed/007.jpg

Here is what I replaced it with…
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o91/scotteclipse0/Items%20For%20Sale/0415001527.jpg

2003 Cobra, stage III ported stiegemeier blower, 2.76 upper pulley, JLT cai, BAP, Kenny Brown springs, magnaflow catted midpipe and catback, etc. Sorry I don’t have any better pics. I am sure I will have a couple thousand soon!!

niccccccccccccce man… congrats

Thanks. It puts down about 100 hp more to the pavement. It should be a fun summer!!

nice car love the color, whats the #?'s

522/472

verrrry respectful!

Thanks man. Now, to get to the track to see how piss poor I can drive this thing…lol

hahah i hear ya

sweet ride man, nice #'s as well

Is that Big Red’s old car?

Nice whip man Termy’s rule!!!

…Except if you’re Wayne, then they’re gay.

when are we lining them up?!?!?

SICK CAR!

nice car man, where did the previous owner have that dyno’d? 522 on an upper only is VERY high.

He stated that it’s got a ported blower, too

Good shit man! I liked your old car alot, but I think this one is gonna be alot more fun!

Very nice!! Nice numbers too!!

:+1

Glad to see you back on here man! We better see it at the track this summer!! Those are some SRS upper only numbers! Congrats

Thanks guys for all the compliments. It will definetly be more fun. The low end torque is incredible. The 99 had none, lol. I haven’t had it on the rollers yet. Those numbers were from the previous owner. There were 2 dyno graphs. I can’t remember the other #'s. I will scan them when I get the chance though. One was a dynojet dyno and the other was whatever Stiegemeier uses. Who is Big Red?

You’ll meet Big Red, apparently that is not his old car. :thumbup

He had a similar termi. Same color, real nice car. But yours, isnt his old one. He has a large build thread right now in the projects section, restoring an Elanor.

EDIT: damnit boost creep beat me to the post button by about 2 seconds.